tulpa remembering a different dream?

yenu

I just had this idea...

Can a tulpa have a dream independent from its host, so that if you ask him about it during the day, he will tell you his dream, or maybe even the host's dream from a different perspective (like, being in another room of the same dream, or noticing different things)?

Has anyone tried this?:)

Yes, it's happened to me before. Usually we dream seperately though, and they don't dream as often as I do, seeing as how they sleep a whole lot less and on a different schedule than mine.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Indeed it can! Last night, Amy dreamt about cats, while Sigma dreamt about attending a concerto. Mine had something to do with snow.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

Cool!

So have you two met your tulpas in dreams as well?

Because if there are separate dreams, that means dreaming with a tulpa is kinda like shared-dreaming. You have to synchronize two dreams, rather than just adding a tulpa to the one dream already there.

To this moment I always assumed my tulpas would just be aware of my dream (probably also non-lucid) . It never occured to me to ask about their own dreams.

I'd like to at some point! I think it'd be so great to have happen. I'd have to work on lucid dreaming and the like, since I've a feeling I'd get way too hype and wake up right away.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip