Ideas for looking after multiple tulpa

Freedom1

Question

Introduction

These tips are to help those out there that are getting overwhelmed by the number of tulpa they have, and like my self are unwilling to make any of their tulpa "dormant" or to dissipate any of them. It covers a couple of tricks I've encountered to help give attention to all of them at once, and methods for dividing your time among them all.

Index

1: Method one, Living area

2: Method two, In the room

3: Dividing your time

1: Method one

This is a fairly simple method, that doesn't require you to be able impose, or even require a massive skill in visualisation (though the second helps), all you need to be able to do is picture yourself and your tulpa in a room or open space together, focus more on listening to them and paying attention to what they're doing, at first then work on talking to them and moving around the room yourself once that becomes easier.

2: Method two

This method is similar to the first and is easier if you can impose, though again it's not needed, and in fact helps with imposition.

Imagine all your tulpa in the room with you, move around and have them follow you talk with you and do things with you (as best as they can with out a physical body that is) and interact with each other

3: Dividing your time

Even with the use of the above methods your tulpa will still want and possibly need one on one time with you.

You could force them one after another every day or alternate days.

I've found both have pros and cons, and it really depends on three things, how much time you have, how many tulpa you have and how long you can force straight. If you want to force all of them every day, I'd suggest looking at the time you have first to see if it's sensible and taking short brakes in between, to avoid tiring your mind.

If you don't have the time for forcing all of them daily, or lack the ability to force long enough, and chose to force alternate days, I'd recommend writing something to help remember who's what day, or just to remember the order if you can't actively force everyday.

Hope this helps

I'm not in the GAT, but this seems more like a method for people who are new to tulpae, and not for people who have multiple tulpas. I don't think most people who spent a lot of time time with their tulpas would want to dissipate any, and the tulpa might not agree to be dissipated. From what i've seen, most people with a lot (3-5 usually) of tulpas do just fine and don't have any problems spending with time with them.

you said

> Even with those use of the above methods your tulpa will still need one on one time with you.

This might be true for you and other people you have talked to, but it might not be true for everyone.

In step 3, you only talk about active forcing, but a lot of people passive force too. I would add something about passive forcing to your guide.

>and have them follow you talk with you and do things with you

This is a perfectly good method for new people with developing tulpas, but most people with multiple tulpas probably have tulpas that are developed enough to move on their own.

>all you need to be able to do is picture yourself and your tulpa in a room or open space together, focus more on listening to them and paying attention to what there doing, at first then work on talking to them and moving around the room yourself once that becomes easier.

This sounds even more for newbies, and not for the experienced tulpamancer. Most people that have been evolved in tulpae long enough to have 3 or 4 tulaps probably know that spending time with them is a good idea. Also, what is so special about an open space? Can't I use a closet?

Also, try using spellcheck or something. You don't use the right "their, there, and they're" and it really pisses me off.

From what i've seen, most people with a lot (3-5 usually) of tulpas do just fine and don't have any problems spending with time with them.

Some people have more in the range of 12-16 tulpas -- some people I look up to, even. And then there's people like Maverickthecat. So 3-5 might not be a lot for a lot of people.

you said

> Even with those use of the above methods your tulpa will still need one on one time with you.

This might be true for you and other people you have talked to, but it might not be true for everyone.

As I understood it, it was widely accepted that tulpas would get weaker without attention.

Also, try using spellcheck or something. You don't use the right "their, there, and they're" and it really pisses me off.

Yeah, but spellcheck won't fix that. For the record:

• "they're" means "they are"
  • "their" is the same as "his" or "hers", but with multiple people
  • "there" is "not here"

it seems we have got into an argument, and I love arguments!

> As I understood it, it was widely accepted that tulpas would get weaker without attention.

This is true, but this does not mean you need to spend time with one tulpa only, and ignore all of the others. I'm sure many people can spend time with more then one tulpa at a time.

>Yeah, but spellcheck won't fix that. For the record:

>

> "they're" means "they are"

> "their" is the same as "his" or "hers", but with multiple people

> "there" is "not here"

Thanks. I didn't know that.

Thanks for the feedback, I've made a couple of changes, and go over the spelling and gramma. Please let me know if there's anything I missed. As to the seeming like something for new tulpa rather then people with lots of tulpa, them methods are intended to help the mind learn to follow the actions of multiple tulpa at once.

Approved for tips and tricks.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Well honestly, this one to me only really says "hey guys, pay attention to your tulpas to pay attention to them!" which is a pretty obvious thing honestly, but seeing that I'm willing to accept a tip that tells you to imagine how good visualization looks like to help your visualization skills... I guess I am going to have to approve of even the simplest and most obvious of tricks, in case they're not that obvious to others. Of course I'm pretty worried about your opening statement if our community truly is in a place where people make tons of tulpas and then get rid of them when they no longer want them around or can't pay attention to them...

I don't know what spelling and grammar issues this had before, so I'm thankful for that guy (or dog) who helped fixed this if the issues were that bad. I guess there's still a couple of weird ones like "over whelmed" instead of "overwhelmed" and "my self" instead of "myself", but it's understandable so I'm not too worried. I guess someone else might ask you to change something, though. Though maybe instead of "divide your time" you'd write "Divide your time" with proper capitalization so you follow your own way of writing titles in this one? Same with the index, none of them have any capitalization despite the actual titles having it.

I have one issue, though. The title. When I first read it, I assumed "for lots of tulpa" means that you are going to tell me tips and tricks that would work for many different kinds of tulpas, so I should check this thread out in case it has something I can use. Like they are for everyone. That was very misleading, as instead of that definition of lots, you mean if you have issues with multiple tulpas yourself basically. That and "tips and tricks" is pretty misleading when these ones are all connected to the same issue...

So, I suggest you think of a new title that is not misleading. It should be obvious what your tip is about, which is giving attention to multiple tulpas. Otherwise, the contents are approvable for tips and tricks, but I would like to see the title fixed before I give my final approval.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

As far as I'm concerned this is completely redundant but so be it. I'd really hope that most people would find the idea of either paying attention to multiple tulpas at once, or scheduling forcing sessions, obvious and intuitive. Still, for the sake of those who don't here, and I'm sure there are some, I'll approve for Tips.

P.S. Dog if you want to join the GAT then nominate yourself because we have like five people right now.