A whist full adventure into tulpas

Beta

so after a few months of looking through guides(and playing some of the forum games) I have decided to begin my journey through art of tulpamancy. So let's get started, I have decided to make a female tulpa called Lynalia - lyn for short - I picture her as being a medium sized glowy black ball and I will allow her to decide on a form later.

Mon,23,June

I forced her personality for about half an hour this morning and plan on doing a bit of narration tonight after school.

Thu,26,June

I haven't updated this progress report for about 3 days.i haven't because I have had a ton of homework and so I have had little time to work on lyn I have only managed to do about a half hour of forcing since I last updated. But luckily work load is slowing down as we are moving into the holidays and so I plan on doing lots and lots of forcing over the holidays.

Fri,27,June

And so the mid-year holidays are finally appon us. These 2 weeks will hopefully be filled with a few hours of forcing which should be fun. I also plan on optimising my forcing space to make it more comfortable and creating a few more magic decks not related to tulpas I know but it's still pretty fun so yea

Haha, are you friends with jean-luc outside the community? I haven't really connected with anyone about tulpas much outside of here, and those that I have, I originally met here. I think it would be pretty cool though.

How is your break going? Made any progress?

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

• 2 weeks later...

no I am not in contact with jean-luc realy at all he just sent me a pm on another account criticising the name so I made this one and put up the progress report your reading now.

my break was realy fun but I didn't realy make any progress in regards to lyn I probably only managed about a half hour over the last two weeks but I plan on doing a few hours tonight.

• 2 months later...

so this pr has been dead for months now for a number of reasons none of which I will get into in this post. In regards to tulpamancy that has also been dead for the same amount of time for the exact same reasons but I plan on reviving both over the next week unfortunately I will be going on a Holliday to South Australia over the next week and thus won't be able to update this pr however I will be doing some forcing while I'm over there. Beta out

• 3 months later...