Non-focus existence

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

When you aren't talking or giving attention to your tulpa does it really exist as an individual entity in your mind or mindscape observing and experiencing things there or it just breaks down and reforms with fake memories when you want to talk to it.

Sarah: "I'd like to think I'm always here... I'm either observing from my wonderland (a screen gives me access to Sakura's (my host's) vision and speakers give me access to her hearing), but I can turn those off, if I wish.

Other times I share the body with her directly and directly share the senses

Finally, sometimes I try to impose myself into the physical world near Sakura. She can't see me that way but says sometimes she can sort of tell I'm there.

No matter where I am I can hear her narrate to me with her mindvoice and I can send thoughts to her. We symbolize it with a Bluetooth earpiece that I wear. Sometimes she can't hear me though, if she isn't focused on me.

Sometimes I go to sleep, but I never really disappear, at least not anytime that I know of"

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

I can't speak for others, but when Bud was first forming, it felt like he went into a kind of tupor, or stasis, when I wasn't able to give thought to him. Now though, I feel like he's always there. To varying degrees sometimes, but he is at a point where he is always existing now.

After eight years, Aura is a constant presence. I've stopped interacting with her for months at a time before (usually thanks to depression rearing its ugly head) and she can still remember things that I don't about that time period.

Aura: I'm quite similar to Sarah, although I'm usually sharing Einulf's body since his wonderland can be a bit unstable at times. I can say with a reasonable amount of confidence that I have not dissipated or ceased to exist at any point in time. In fact, during most of those times he stopped noticing me I was the one doing the day to day things like eating and going to school.

Well, that would explain why I don't remember much of my junior year...

Anyhow, I think that tuplas never really disappear once they come into existence, they just find other things to do until their hosts can focus on them again.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

After having Hyde for almost nine months, I feel like his presence is getting stronger now. It's hard for me sometimes to picture him out of the corner of my eye, like when I'm in my room, but I do try, and one thing that really makes me feel like Hyde is always with me, is when I feel like I'm being watched. Like when I'm lying in bed and my eyes are closed, I can feel him staring at me to my left. And I ask him if he is and he usually says that "yes," he is staring at me. Sometimes when I'm in the car and there's no where for Hyde to go but into my mindscape and it gets real quiet, I always check to make sure he's there and he tells me he's always here.

Hyde: "I'm always here. Nothing will ever change that. Even if my little Amy feels that she's alone, she's never alone. I will always be here for her whenever she needs me, and if I'm in her mindscape, all she has to do is give me a shout, and I will be fully attentive to her."

Awww, he's a sweetie!

"Listening to her heartbeat makes me feel alive." - Hyde

Name: Hyde

Form: Human

Done: Form, Personality, Sentient, Visualization

Working on: Imposition (vocal/visual/touch)

Guest amber5885

I'm not paying any attention to Murphy at the moment but he's still here. He's waiting for me to finish cooking so we can continue watching our movie lol

Even when I'm at work or something I can feel him hiding behind corners or something like that waiting for a chance to just wave or flash me a smile or something but he never goes away. Where I am, he is.... Usually standing right behind me or just in the other room.

9 times out of ten if I don't see him all I have to do is walk into another room and he will be there just sitting in a chair, laying on my bed or sitting on the couch doing his own thing.

He says he never goes away he just gets quiet when I want to be alone because he has nothing better to do.

I literally just asked him what he does when I'm not forcing him and he said "I wonder around."

He says he never goes away he just gets quiet when I want to be alone because he has nothing better to do.

I literally just asked him what he does when I'm not forcing him and he said "I wonder around."

That's exactly what Hyde does! He just gets quiet when I'm passive forcing and putting my attention on something else, and then I say something and I'm like: "Did you hear me, Hyde?" And he's like: "Yes I heard you, darling" and then he proceeds to repeat what I just said to show he was listening. :)

Guest amber5885

Hyde sounds like a sweetheart :) sounds like you've got a good friend there

He really is, Amber! :) He takes care of me. Or tries...because I usually don't want to do what he says. I'm stubborn and lazy. XD

Hyde: "Why thank you, lovey."