Bubble's Tulpa

BubblePop

Hi.I've decided to make a thread where I can talk about my Tulpa. I can not see my tulpa or hear them like a real person like most of you can. I can only hear them as a mind voice, meet them at a lucid dream or imagine hanging out with them. Which I usually do at night. They were like imaginary friends I imagined I was with when I was 13. My cousin told me about her happy place place and how she dreamt of them and stuff and I wanted to have my own too. I already was a lucid dreamer so it would be easy for me. I met a character I brought back from a dream when I was 5 and I met a few more characters too. But I mostly focused on 2 as my best dream buddys. One of them is a boy named Eye. I've been focusing on Eye more because he is there more. The other(Dawn) is more distant and won't tell me why. Anyways...I find Eye a little annoying at times now. I was talking to him earlier and he said I was talking like a baby. I think it was cause i sounded hype when i saw how good my special k berry waffles and pieces of fresh strawberrys looked like. He tried to cover it up by saying I talk like a girl. Which reminded me of the time he said I didn't talk like a girl and he found me annoying. Gooooshhh. I don't even want to think he's Eye anymore. :/ I don't think he was this mean to me before. I miss the old Eye. T- -T

Update Today

Well it turns out I forgot about Dawn. He was mad at me and pretending to be Eye. :/ Guess I will have to try giving him more attention now too. I think he was jealous. Oh well..