Can Tulpas Judge a Person by Their Looks?

ok so I am really worried about this. Since tulpas have a mind of their own, they have a judgement system of their own ,so my question is, can this judgement system ''deviate '' and be like a normal person's? By a normal person I mean your avarage guy who thinks like ''this chick's fat, so that means she's ugly I would never go out with her lulz '' because let's face it, this is what our society has come to.

I'm sorry if I sound like a dumb cow, it's just that this... question has been lurking in my mind for a long time and thinking that this could happen to my tulpa has brought me to a paranoid state.

GO FORCE FEGGET

Yes they can. When asking questions such as this, you should usually just treat tulpas as if they were their own, separate people.

Can other people's judgment differ from your own? Yes, so there you go.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

It happens. Fench tends to be more compassionate than I am (most of her personality is exactly the way I intended it, but her sense of compassion developed on its own), so she's less judgmental, and encourages me to be less so. Nothing like your example -- I think half the girls I've dated weighed more than me -- but little stuff, like when I berate someone, or make fun of someone, even if I'm only doing it in my mind.

Sometimes having a tulpa is like raising a child -- you have to explain your own values and why they're important, and then trust them to make the right decisions for themselves.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest amber5885

Toby does the gayest stuff for a straight man sometimes. He nitpicks outfits and hair styles. Not in a mean way but he doesn't like it when people go out into public and don't even try to look like they didn't just roll out of bed.

He's not mean about it but he makes comment like "that color so doesn't work for her!" "whys she wearing her hair like that? She should wear it down!" "that girls way too pretty to be running around in basketball shorts." that kind of thing.

Other have already answered your question and maybe I'm really off base with this but is there any chance you are being so paranoid about this because you are afraid your tulpa will end up judging you like that? If that's the case then don't worry about it, your tulpa will love you, they won't suddenly develop an "average person judgment" and start hating you or being mean to you in any way, as long as you treat your tulpa well they won't turn on you.

English isn't my first language and I'm not used to write in it but I'm always interested in learning, please tell me if I made a mistake or if you have any advice

My tulpa is more compassionate than me, but she is capable of judgement just like anyone else. When personality forcing you can stress that your tulpa be non judgemental and compassionate, but they can always deviate

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Well, frankly, yes. I was mostly worried about him being like that to me while I was partly worried about him being like that to others. For some reason I thought him being judgemental to me was more likely... But thanks to you guys I now know that isn't a big probability.

GO FORCE FEGGET