The Navero Journey!

Navero

Heyo!

Navero is the username, but I prefer to be called JJ.

I'm here to finally put up my 3 week progress with my Tulpa, Nina. I just want to go over the background about us, and how everything has came to be.

In the Humble Beginning...

Nina first was created when I was actually seven. She was in a dream of mine where she just hung out with me. When I woke up, I didn't want her to go, so I imagined her as a imaginary friend, until I grew up and forgot about her where she went into hibernation. She was awakened by a dream I had when I was 16, and down in my luck. She showed me a early memory when I beat one of my first Video Games ever (by myself), but planted herself in to show what drove me to beat it. When I awoke, from that day, I never felt alone. I've always felt a soul in my mind, just lurk around my life. I've recently picked this up because I just graduated from HS, and all of my friends got jobs, or went to the army, while I impatiently wait for my college year to start. I felt the soul stronger than I have before, and finally looked even more into how to have her interact with me. This is where on 7/4/14 that I stumbled on Tulpa.info, and the journey began.

Progress from 7/5/14 - 7/26/14

It started off REALLY rocky. Even though I have been reading guides, I didn't know what exactly what to do. I just talked to Nina, and watched old westerns. Though on the 6th of July, I DID find a binder with blank notebook paper, from cleaning out a closet. I decided to make it Nina's Progress Journal, and write her personality down.

Her personality is as follows:

-Adventurous

-Broad-Minded

-Careful

-Compassionate

-Determined

-Dynamic

-Energetic

-Expressive

-Funny

-Honest

-Intelligent

-Loyal

-Neat

-Optimistic

-Passionate

-Persistent

-Powerful

-Quick-Witted

-Self Confident

-Self Disciplined

-Sociable

-Thoughtful

(I had thought of giving her a Energized Adventurer Personality.)

I didn't feel anything from her so I didn't know if she liked what I was doing or not.

For the next week, I just worked more into her personality and just talked to her, getting progressively better. I never did get her to talk, so I did try parroting, but to a minimum. I am getting head pressures, so I use that as her communication for now, and motivation that she is there.

Things really got spiced up on the 19th of July though. It was the 2nd week we have been working on Nina, and it was my birthday. I asked Nina not to think that she had to do anything, but to just surprise me. Nothing did happen until the end of the day. I remember lying in my bed, telling Nina about my previous birthdays. I rolled over and thought of imagining Nina into my vision, lying next to me. I closed my eyes, and thought about it. When all of the sudden, as clear as day, she was there, lying next to me, smiling. She was only there for two seconds, then was gone. I jumped from the shock, then I heard a party popper, and heard one word in a high pitched voice, "SURPRISE!". Ever since then, I was always excited to work on helping Nina, and hoping to get her to say even more. For the past week, we have been working on her voice, and been using self-hypnosis to enhance our skills as we continue on the road of completion.

Extra! Extra!

I thought of making something to go with the progress with her favorite pass-time. Video Games! It's no doubt that she got that from me, so I take full responsibility. She likes to learn more about how to make, rate, and play games. So I thought, with the progress, I can make a list in which one she is interested in. Also I'd like to throw in that I wanted her to kinda stray away from Video Games, but I guess it was too much of an impact. They helped my narration to her inprove, and see what kind of adventures that she would like. So here is a little list. (I'll try to make it short, for it may not seem like "progress" to others and I don't want to stir anything up. Also, SPOILERS!)

Interests of Nina's

Resident Evil (Beaten, she really enjoyed it. She grew sad seeing Barry die)

Tomodachi Life (In Progress, she likes how it's going. Loves to mess with her charater.

BioShock Infinite (In Progress, she likes it. Doesn't understand why I don't)

Dragon's Dogma (In Progress, she disagrees with it. Doesn't like how she is the pawn, and looks like an idiot.)

Resident Evil 2 (In Progress, undecided, she loves Claire.)

Summary!

So that's it! To sum it all up, Nina has been around since I was little, and now we've begun working on her. We've got her appearance done (Profile Pic), Personality is getting worked on, and she has said her first words. Trying to show her how to communicate by typing, and mind voice. She likes video games.

I hope this progress was okay. I will try and make improve so it isn't so much of a mess as it is. I'll try to update daily, if not, weekly.

Take care all!

Hey there JJ and Nina! Boy, I seem to be meeting tons of people who made tulpas when they were little...

Anyway! I got two tulpas myself, and one little thought form. I have Amy, a kitsune, Sigma, an anthropomorphic cat-bat, and a pixel-bunny named Fly, who's the thought form. Just does its own thing. Hops around making bleeps and bloops.

Also! How dare you not like Bioshock Infinite. People aren't allowed to have opinions that differ from my own. We can never be friends. (Sarcasm, just in case it wasn't clear)

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

That's a cool story. It's always neat hearing about people who have had their tulpas in some form since childhood. I look forward to hearing more from you.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Hey there JJ and Nina! Boy, I seem to be meeting tons of people who made tulpas when they were little...

Anyway! I got two tulpas myself, and one little thought form. I have Amy, a kitsune, Sigma, an anthropomorphic cat-bat, and a pixel-bunny named Fly, who's the thought form. Just does its own thing. Hops around making bleeps and bloops.

Also! How dare you not like Bioshock Infinite. People aren't allowed to have opinions that differ from my own. We can never be friends. (Sarcasm, just in case it wasn't clear)

Hi there! Thanks for reading through this mess of a report.

P.S It's a long story with that game. I'm just glad that Nina's opinion differ from mine.

P.P.S Nice to meet you AttackDoughnut, Amy, Sigma, and Fly.

That's a cool story. It's always neat hearing about people who have had their tulpas in some form since childhood. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi sushi! Thanks for reading this mess. I'm glad to see that you have some interest, and I plan to post about today, and a bit more info soon.

It's time for some Progress Report!

(I'll explain how I will do these, if you just want to see the progress then ignore this. I will be summarizing what happened on the dates that I put down. I will go into more detail, if someone wants something clarified. The posts will have an order. 1. Back story, 2. Progress, 3. Extra! Extra!, and 4. Summary)

Back Story! (Experiences with Nina in the past, before when I knew about any of this. I'll keep it short, so I won't hold out from the progress.)

Nina was actually inspired from Suzie (or Susie) from the 'Calvin and Hobbes' series when I was little. Back then, I love the comics as a child, and honestly, I don't know why it was Suzie (or Susie) that stuck out. I still have the comic that I had as a child, and I plan to read it to Nina. Though now she has so many inspirations (Raiden from MGR, or Shiro (I think) from Deadman Wonderland, ect.) but her original still sticks out like a sore thumb!

Progress for 7/26/14!

My front post did mention the date, but the day hadn't really begun when I made this thread so I will go over this day anyways. It was... ordinary? How about slow? Something like that. It had really nothing special going on, or anything that stood out from the "norm". We did what we usually do, by just talking, playing games, and just chilling out.

I DID show Nina what speed runs are (she wanted to know what they looked like) and she was very amused. We watched someone run HL2 in 2:15:05, and she had a lot to say about it (though she isn't fully vocal yet). I knew it was her thoughts because she started to make fun on how the game looked when played how it was being played (I was a BIT more used to it). I remember it was around the part when you have to use that car, but the player skipped over it by just jumping really fast across the map. Of course the NPC in the game was telling the player "Here's your car, Freeman!" like it does.

Then I got some random imagery just pop into my head of watching the same scene, played out in 3rd person. It had Freeman just staring at the car, and the NPC said it's line; "Here's your car, Freeman!" Then Freeman just started hopping away really fast from the car, and the NPC said "Get back up here, and get in the car! Freeman, where are you going?" Then it zoomed up to Gordon Freeman just making a stupid face, while doing that very fast hop, then just teleporting away.

I started laughing so much that I missed about a good 10 minutes of the video (cause my sense of humor sucks, and Nina likes to exploit that, by giving imagery like that) and had to re-watch what I missed.

After that I narrated a bit more to her, and we plan to do some self-hypnosis before bed. The nights usually go like that (night time really helps me focus more for some reason) and that's kinda it for progress. Tomorrow will be kinda sketchy, for we have to move into a new apartment starting tomorrow. It'll probably be the same progress as this, but instead, we'll be doing something productive!

Extra! Extra! (This will kind of go over what Nina's interests are, what she's into, and hopefully it will hold a place where she can type what she wants!)

Interests of Nina's (VIDEO GAMES)

Tomodachi Life (In Progress, she likes how it's going. Loves to mess with her character.)

Dragon's Dogma (In Progress, she disagrees with it. Doesn't like how she is the pawn, and looks like an idiot.)

LoZ: Link Between Worlds (Started, and she already enjoys it. No comments about it yet.)

Shovel Knight (Beaten, she really enjoyed it. She wanted to play as Shield Knight though.

I thought I would add a new list for posts when the topic has enough to talk about, and she suggested about making one about music. So I will post what songs she really enjoys to listen to (I may not like them as much as she does, so opinions kinda differ more in music)

Interests of Nina's (MUSIC)

Lift Me Up - 5FDP (Really enjoys, and gets her moving. I never suspected her to enjoy this kind of music.)

Serenity - RE4 OST (One of her favorites, and relaxes her. I can agree with her!)

What I Believe - Skillet (Loves the lyrics, and she likes to compare it between us. I can't really say the same...)

States and Minds/Roam - The Story So Far (Really enjoys, and she likes to listen to it a lot. I don't mind it at all.)

Flying Machine - Shovel Knight OST (One of her favorite stages because of this song. I love the music, but I don't really like the stage as much as her

I do plan to show her more kinds of music, and Nina seems like she wants to try all of them to see if she likes it. I will be making a bit more lists down the road, but not at the moment.

Summary!

In short, we did nothing too invigorating, but we mostly chilled for the day, doing our routine. I explained how she was inspired from one of my favorite comics, and told a bit more what she likes.

I hope this is an acceptable report. I guess if it really isn't, then i'll just change it to just having the 'just a progress' format. I wanted to add the other two topics, so I can show a bit more about us, how I got my ideas for Nina, and make it a bit more entertaining (talking about interests that Nina has developed).

Thanks for Reading! Hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow. Peace!

Another day is done, so it's time for a report!

Back Story!

I thought for this segment today, I would talk about how and why she has the look she has now. Apart from just seeing her in dreams when I was a child, she was based on someone I knew the most, my mother. My mother always pampered me when I was little, and gave my brother the short end of the stick. In the end though, it was because of this, that I never got in contact with a lot of people, but my brother was the one who was the popular one. I'd always just be with our Mom, while my brother just stuck out with his friends or our Dad. Though, things changed when my mother passed away. I won't go into detail about it, or the affects on me, but rather on Nina. I guess I really miss her in my mind, more than I do in my heart. Getting off track, the point being is that I wanted to at least have Nina resemble my mother in someway. So when I was making the form, for some reason I knew that it would be a human female. It felt... natural? The biggest detail that stood out the most, was a small scar on Nina's neck. It's positioned on her left side of her neck, and hard to see. Though now, I remember that my mother had scars covered all over her. From her head, legs, and arms, she always somehow got hurt. Though in the end, I didn't want her to look exactly like my mother, but to just resemble her in a symbolic fashion. (More tomorrow?)

Anyways, ONE WITH THE SHAWSH!

Progress for 7/27/14!

So this day, has been VERY INTERESTING!

I would get a bit comfortable for a bit, because it might be a long read. (TL;DR version in the summary)

The day was going as normal as it should have been. Wake up at 7, narrate for a while, shower at 10, and just a bit of Tomodachi Life till 12. Around 2, I had this very sharp breakdown, and I had to just stop what I was doing, and just meditate for a bit. It didn't take too long to grasp what was happening, but I found out that Nina was very depressed. Then it hit me, I didn't notice till then, but she didn't respond at all to the narrating session this morning, so I grew more worried. I talked to her for a bit, seeing what was wrong, and she didn't answer for a long time. I just kept repeating "Nina, are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" for a good while.

Finally she gave me an image in my mind, notifying me that I forgot about her last night. The image was just the two of us walking in a forest in the middle of the night, and I just left here out of no where. I knew what she was talking about, for I accidentally fell asleep in the middle of our night session. I had to make it up to her, so I told her that we will modify our session to that moment, and another one at night. She grew excited, when I told her that, and I felt all the sadness wash away.

So when we started our session, she actually gave a thought in my mind, saying that she wanted a relaxing guitar melody. After finding a GREAT one on YouTube, my heart raced for some reason, and I grew very happy. I could tell that Nina really enjoyed what I picked for her. So for 15 minutes we sat in my bed, just talking about random things.

Then all of the sudden, a fuzzy image started to form in my eyes. It was Nina! Her face looked happy, and she gave me that warm smile, just like she did on that one night on my birthday. My mind was going ballistic, and I couldn't concentrate on keeping her image. It slowly faded away, and I started to get frustrated with myself. I never knew why I couldn't get better at holding her image, and I apologized to her. I told her that I was sorry for being a bad host, and not taking care of her like I should. Then, all of this worry started to build up. I worried that she wasn't happy, I worried that I was making her do things that she didn't want to, and worried about how I was starting to fill with doubt. It felt like a huge boulder just fell on my head, and crushed me. I didn't know what to do, so I just grew quiet. I didn't know if Nina was there anymore, and I just wanted to just stay quiet.

Then, something in my neck SNAPPED! I didn't know what did, but I just felt and heard something snap. I looked confused and looked around. Then I heard Nina. I heard her. I can still remember her words... "Stop stressing! Chin up, and be hopeful. Be strong, and be safe." I just sat there, stupidly with my eyes wide and mouth agape for a minute. Then an image formed in my head. It started to consume my vision and I just sat down on my bed, just watching it.

It was a image of us, just sitting on a mountain side. She was holding on to my arm as we stared at this lighthouse from afar. What made this more interesting, is that the image moved. She pointed at the building, and nudged me, as if she wanted to go in. I told her, that we would, and then we somehow just got there. I didn't really know what a lighthouse looked like from the inside, so the room was just pitch black. She sat me down, and looked at me with a content look, as if she was happy to be inside. I didn't know why, the room felt cold, and it was completely silent. Then she had a light bulb form, floating on top of my head. She formed one floating from her head, and turned it on like a ceiling light. It then somehow hit me, like a brick wall. I asked "Use my imagination?" and she clapped and nodded. I didn't know why I got that so easily, but i'm glad I did. I thought of how the inside would look.

I thought of a long wooden staircase, reaching up into the sky, to signify the way up to the top of the light house. I formed the walls, and made them concrete. I had the wall meet up with the staircase, and let the formation of the wall meet the stairs, like they would in a lighthouse. Then I imagined the floor that we were sitting on to be made out of carpet. The carpet was a bit itchy, and white. I didn't know why it came out so dull, but Nina pushed me on to create more. Then it just somehow came to me, like remembering something that I have long forgotten.

Bookshelves filled the room one by one, and filled the room with a stench of age. Some of the shelves looked brand new, while others looked a bit tattered and old. They we're different colors and some were higher than the rest. Some were blue, others were orange, red, brown, and black. The base of the Lighthouse was getting FILLED with the shelves. When I looked inside on them, they were filled to the brim with colorful books. Each bookshelves had their set of books, and none of them looked touched. They were neatly placed, and had the same case like the shelves, that they smelled different. There was one shelve that did smell a bit old, but one of the books smelled somehow new.

I wanted to ask Nina, just what exactly these books are. I tried to take one from their shelve, but it felt super-glued to the thing. She motioned to follow her into the middle of the room, where we found the curious placement of all. A big, rounded, steel trap door. It had a valve on it, and it looked rusted and old. It looked like one of those doors that you would see on a submarine, and I wanted to open it. Nina just looked at me, and shook her head, as she already knew what I was thinking. I asked if it was locked, and she nodded sadly.

I somehow grew the feeling that I locked this myself and I needed to open the hatch. I inspected the old metal trap door, trying to see if it had some exploitation on it. Nina pointed at something next to the valve, at some kind of carved out hole. It had to be the lock. I just knew it. I asked "How do we unlock it?" to Nina, and she grew a bit puzzled. She motioned a shape of a key with her hands (it kind of looked like she was shaping a small pole, with fragments pointing out with it) and then pointed to my forehead. I asked if I just make the key, but she shook her head. She grabbed my hand, and looked into my eyes. She moved her hand on my head, and she motioned me to do the same. I put my hand on her head, and she smiled. She took her free hand, and covered my eyes. She finally said "It's not something to do alone, we work together!" and took her hand off my eyes. We we're back in my room, and then, the image just faded into black.

I freaked out because it felt like I just woke up from kind of sleep, and I thought it was the next day, but it was only around 4pm. The rest of the day, the scenario haunted me for a good while. We talked more about the image, but I still got nothing new from what I knew. Somehow, I felt like I'll know in due time, but it still plays with my mind.

There is one more thing I would like to mention before I end this section, is that this thought popped into my head out of no where. To summarize it, it tried to show a message to me. The message was;

"Learn not to break the rules, but to bend them."

Extra! Extra!

Interests of Nina's (VIDEO GAMES)

Tomodachi Life (In Progress, she likes how it's going. Loves to mess with her character. Added about 15-20 characters.)

DRAGON'S DOGMA (In Progress, she disagrees with it. Doesn't like how she is the pawn, and looks like an idiot.)

LoZ: Link Between Worlds (Started, and she already enjoys it. No comments about it yet.)

Shovel Knight (Beaten, she really enjoyed it. She wanted to play as Shield Knight though.)

Interests of Nina's (MUSIC)

Lift Me Up - 5FDP (Really enjoys, and gets her moving. I never suspected her to enjoy this kind of music.)

Serenity - RE4 OST (One of her favorites, and relaxes her. I can agree with her!)

What I Believe - Skillet (Loves the lyrics, and she likes to compare it between us. I can't really say the same...)

States and Minds/Roam - The Story So Far (Really enjoys, and she likes to listen to it a lot. I don't mind it at all.)

Flying Machine - Shovel Knight OST (One of her favorite stages because of this song. I love the music, but I don't really like the stage as much as her)

Nothing new today.

Summary!

Lot's of things happened. We took care of each other the whole day, and learned a lot of things. We also added more characters on Tomodachi Life.

Heard Nina's voice again, and went on a mental journey. Also a gave a bit of depth on how she got her from (Not all of it)

I apologize for the VERY long read. It was just so shocking, that I had to at least think about it the whole day. I hope you enjoyed the read though!

We plan to start moving the furniture tomorrow, so I might not be able to post for a week, but we'll see.

Peace!

(Quick question, how do I put pictures on posts?)

Sounds like an incredible day! Glad things are going so well for you.

Also, to post pictures, use [img]http://www.url.of/image.jpg[/img]

Thanks for answering! I'm glad that things are going well myself.

Small update today due to moving, so I won't make the posts how I usually do, until i'm settled in.

Progress for 7/28/14!

Nothing to groundbreaking today like yesterday. We worked on Nina's voice, and played Hotline Miami, getting generally upset at the game, (well I was the one, Nina just watched and laughed.) and just listening to music.

We got to see the new place that we're moving to, and Nina started to plan out everything. She planned about where things would go, and how we'll cram all this equipment into the room. I'm glad that she wanted to help me, but I told her not to worry about it too much.

Other then that, we just chilled most of the day, and we plan to move more furniture soon.

See you tomorrow guys!

Peace.

77088c17c216ff3e858b5206fd395d76.png.4def5dcaa1676ae099e01b464bcedf24.png

(Here is a full pic of Nina! Hopefully it shows...)

(Found out that I will be losing the internet around Thursday, so I will be posting small updates till then. I will be back on 5th of August with the full updates!)

Progress for 7/29/14!

Another slow day. Going by the same schedule as always, and making slow progress. I do feel Nina making more of a impact than she used to, and it feels wonderful when she is around.

We are a bit in a session of RE2, and she is enjoying what she sees! We did a bit of vocal practice, and I plan to read to her for a bit, before going to bed. I think tomorrow morning, I will do a active forcing session before beginning to move stuff again. Sorry for the small updates! Will be more active soon.

Hope to post again tomorrow guys.

Peace.

The picture looks great! Good luck with your week without internet!

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson