some weird things been going on.

Despite the normal things that are going on at my house.. i sense that i and red are not alone. i can manifest red pretty good now but when i do i see this ...THING right behind her at a distance. it looks like a combination of a mask and a black cat. i asked red if she made a guardian and she said she did but i've yet to meet him or her. i gave red creator abilities so she can create stuff in trinity as well. beyond that i see her guardian ...atleast that is what i am assuming it is... watching me and occasionally poking its head out and around corners over the couches and other places. reminds me of that false awakening i had a few days ago..

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

bah.. sorry.. i was in such a rush that i didnt have time.. (had to rush to work..) my question is:

can that guardian appear like that? i mean.. it's kind of the first time she made something like that.. and i am kind of a novice

at tulpamancing.

Mindscape:

Artopia

You didnt really ask a question in your topic.

Hush child

Ramond, it sounds like you and your tulpa have a healthy positive relationship, so this Guardian

your tulpa has made shouldn't worry you. Red seems to be able to keep it controlled and so far it doesn't seem to be malicious, so I'd just wait it out and see

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

i appreciate both your help on tis pressing matteer, the black cat.. mask thingie assumed the form of my cat loopey.. heck i think even loopey can see it, so we call her loopey 2, beyond that she's like any other cat but with magic and..shapeshifting.. so i will count my blessings.

Mindscape:

Artopia