¿Can a tulpa creates another tulpa?

Acrid

Yup. I personally don't know how it's done but there are a lot of examples from people on the forums. The tulpa themselves usually say it's just exactly the same thing as the host does. Some people make one together with their first tulpa, I've heard of one guy who actually created a tulpa inside his first ones womb so it would be their child.

It's insane put like that but yeah, it's very possible and has been done loads of times.

Oh, absolutely! My Amy is actually pregnant right now, with her mate's babies. Another tulpa named Hero, who belongs to someone else, actually. So, in just over a month, I'm going to have four little itty bitties squeaking and being adorable all over the inside of my brains. Really looking forward to that!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

One of my tulpae created a tulpa of his own. The creation process for a tulpa creating a tulpa isn't really any different except that a tulpa who's creating a tulpa doesn't have to work on visualization or imagine a wonderland or whatever because they can just create the tulpa directly in the existing wonderland (assuming they already have one).

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Oh, absolutely! My Amy is actually pregnant right now, with her mate's babies. Another tulpa named Hero, who belongs to someone else, actually. So, in just over a month, I'm going to have four little itty bitties squeaking and being adorable all over the inside of my brains. Really looking forward to that!

This seems rather stereotypical and roleplay-y.

game is hard

Even if it's true and that's what you think I don't really see much reason to call someone out on it. It only really starts shit and accomplishes nothing.

Yeah, sorry about that. There's just something about the idea of Tulpa babies that really irritates me, my bad.

game is hard

Yeah, sorry about that. There's just something about the idea of Tulpa babies that really irritates me, my bad.

It's cool. I personally think it's odd too so I know where you're coming from but if it makes people and their respective tulpa happy then I'm not judging.

It's cool. I personally think it's odd too so I know where you're coming from but if it makes people and their respective tulpa happy then I'm not judging.

Yea, the thing with tulpa babies that bothers me is when it's a host that impregnates their tulpa. I think that's a bit... um... well, basically every guide says not to do that. But Amy did this with a completely different tulpa that belongs to someone else, so instead of being all "heebie-jeebied", I'm happy for her! She's all in love and junk.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip