Ayaze's Progress

Ayaze

Currently, Fluttershy is

• Sentient

• Able to listen, answer yes/no, communicate simple thoughts and feelings

• Has interests (Music, sofar)

I have created a wonderland. I try to communicate on that plane.

Welcome! I find that it's really helpful when tulpas have an interest in music. The first strong emotions I felt from Sarah were when I was listening to music (before she was vocal), and stumbled upon songs that she found enjoyable. Later on singing along to music helped her discover her own voice which is distinctive from mine. Feel free to ask questions if you get stuck!

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Welcome! I find that it's really helpful when tulpas have an interest in music. The first strong emotions I felt from Sarah were when I was listening to music (before she was vocal), and stumbled upon songs that she found enjoyable. Later on singing along to music helped her discover her own voice which is distinctive from mine. Feel free to ask questions if you get stuck!

Yep, the first major event with Jess was dancing with her to a Clapton / Landreth tune! Music seems to be really important.

Right now Jess is leaning over and looking intently at the screen. I think she agrees :-)

UGH. It's been a while.

I basically "trapped" fluttershy in my wonderland, so i have to go down there inside my mind in order to talk.

And also, we listen to Smooth McGroove. A lot.

And recently, (this was around 14:30 btw) i went inside the cabin (in my wonderland) and fluttershy was sleeping. What does this mean?

And recently, (this was around 14:30 btw) i went inside the cabin (in my wonderland) and fluttershy was sleeping. What does this mean?

It means she was asleep. Perhaps she was tired.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

BIG UPDATE.

New tulpa.

Or what happened is I was trying to get lucid, and then some..thing..body took over the mantraing and stuff

and he announced himself as my tulpa.

fluttershy was just an image.

I'm not very well-qualified to comment, since I don't have your length of experience. But my tulpa sort of just appeared--or rather I sensed her presence--one day as I was opening the front door to my house. So I do get the idea of having a tulpa announce itself, as opposed to sitting down consciously to create one. Or did you create Flutter and this is a deviation from your original creation?