Can tulpas change clothes?

Veronica

Yes. My tulpa can change clothes either by materializing them on her form or by changing them manually. Neither affects her original form.

To achieve this, you just have to consciously decide what your tulpa really looks like and then picture it in that fashion until it becomes second nature.

I've found keywords and certain concepts to be helpful to this end. For example, when I was figuring out what my tulpa looked like, I would summarize a certain concept under one word or phrase. (ie. hourglass body shape, height to my chin, hair down to her breast-level)

A important thing that I discovered was that I couldn't really picture something if I didn't know what it looked like. For example, where does the ribcage really start? How about feet? What do they look like on my tulpa?

To some extent we all know these things, in our subconscious, but when we are trying to consciously picture some parts of the body (or whatever it is you're forming for your tulpa), we get stuck as we only have a general concept of what it should look like - not a full, throughout understanding.

So, I taught myself human anatomy and forcing became a whole lot easier.

I know I straddled a bit from your question, but the key point I'm trying to drive home is that you have to consciously know the form of your tulpa inside-out. This knowing is the thing that keeps your tulpa from shape shifting into something else.

New clothes might be visually indistinct, which is okay. If this happens, you can either add details yourself or ask him or her to make the details and show you.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)