Willing to Take some drawing requests

Hyne Cross

Hello all!

I quite new to the community and have already met some very nice people here.

So I would like to take some requests from people to have tulpas drawn~

However and no offense to anyone, but could the description be ones that are uniquely created, not based off of a preexisting characters, shows, books, etc.

Anyway let the requests fly in be sure to be detailed if there is no drawing already made.

I may color some, and others I may not but yeah feel free to send away.

An example of one that I already drew is attached.

Quetzal.thumb.png.aa9ffb79dbdd8b6349dfd8a501846ab2.png

|HyneCross|

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, I have competition now!

I'm happy to see more people helping with the art, I wish you luck

Hey... that dragon seems familiar

Thank you very much, and perhaps XD

|HyneCross|

Oh no, I have competition now!

I'm happy to see more people helping with the art, I wish you luck

Hey... that dragon seems familiar

You bet that dragon is familiar. It is none other than our friendly neighborhood fur dragon, Quetzal!

Note, this is the signature of the most interesting tulpamancer you will ever meet.

If you want to make a tulpa, you should be here. If you want to be affirmed and jerked off by your neighbors while simultaneously jerking them off, go to Tumblr, you will be welcome with open arms and the beating in full motion.

Do you think you can draw my Savaymin? Her design is definitely not similar to any character I can think of.

Face - X

Description: The simulation pictures at the bottom of this post should help you with the coloring. Notice the eyepiece's design, and how no strings are attached to it. Notice the fin shaped eylash, and the slick tentacle like hair that is still somewhat tangled despite its thickness. (Don't mind the weird shading on the hair. That was just me experimenting.) Notice the eye shadow extending to the back of her head, the black tattoos on her cheeks, and the smirk that she always wears. See the thick outlines of her eye, the shape of her eye, and the menacing serpentine pupil.

She also has a toothy necklace in case you wanted to add that. She doesn't wear it much though.

Clothing - X X

Description: She's recently been wearing an outfit that's a combination of the first and second. She might also look good in the outfit from the last picture in the second link, so you can use that if the combination outfit seems too complex.

Using a sim: X

Use these mainly as a color guide.

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

Do you think you can draw my Savaymin? Her design is definitely not similar to any character I can think of.

Face - X

Description: The simulation pictures at the bottom of this post should help you with the coloring. Notice the eyepiece's design, and how no strings are attached to it. Notice the fin shaped eylash, and the slick tentacle like hair that is still somewhat tangled despite its thickness. (Don't mind the weird shading on the hair. That was just me experimenting.) Notice the eye shadow extending to the back of her head, the black tattoos on her cheeks, and the smirk that she always wears. See the thick outlines of her eye, the shape of her eye, and the menacing serpentine pupil.

She also has a toothy necklace in case you wanted to add that. She doesn't wear it much though.

Clothing - X X

Description: She's recently been wearing an outfit that's a combination of the first and second. She might also look good in the outfit from the last picture in the second link, so you can use that if the combination outfit seems too complex.

Using a sim: X

Use these mainly as a color guide.

She is really awesome, and I will try to have the drawing done soon :D !

|HyneCross|

• 1 month later...

Hey there so far I only have reference images to Maddies many feature EX:Soft skin,eyes,body.. ect...

And would like to share to you his details in text and a few reference images

and see what you come up with!

Form:

Maddy is very child like in apearence

and stands under the height of his creator coming up just to his shoulder

He smells of candy and other fantasticle sugary sweets he creates and feasts on in wonder land

his hair is a light mix of rainbowy pastel colors

and his eyes are like light blue crystals,

his skin is very soft and extremley smooth

had cute rounded fangs,

has a hyper wild look about him

roxy_red.jpg

BJD__Elf_Boy_SOOM_SABIK_by_Kazezakura.jpg.21692d84234b61ae1985bae7a258a4fa.jpg

images.jpg.86a57a1f633c981b658055aa9db2c71e.jpg

b6db1d29b2872d6b0a3dd4a010064698.jpg.7c9adb4a30ffc6264e3a55097478c2fb.jpg

59057161347cd958ffae359a73c9c5a6-d53ca6h.thumb.jpg.2483b779369569bdd45fa1313deb042e.jpg

The slimy ketchup packets are his <_

• 2 weeks later...

I've already requested SteeK to draw Calico, and she accepted... I mean, I don't want to sound greedy... but I would like to request another drawing of my tulpa. *shameful look at ground*

When I requested a drawing of Calico, she hadn't become sentient enough to deviate herself. She's definitely deviated, now. Anyway, I thought it'd be cool to have a before and after of her... We'd both be grateful if you could draw her. After all, I can't even draw a pickle without failing. Annnyyway, enough rambling. My Tulpa, Calico is pretty original. :) I might have used some pictures as reference, but not from a story or whatever. She deviated and now kind of looks like this.

She kind of looks like

http://oi59.tinypic.com/330d0tz.jpg

But her bangs aren't as thick/long and her eyebrows are thicker. And way she's more anime style than that. :P

Anyway, she wears

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2lag400.jpg / http://oi57.tinypic.com/35k2xyt.jpg

The first ones' colors are more accurate, but the design of the second one is more like her dress.

b8r149.jpg

And this is her shawl/poncho thingy.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2hxatjp.jpg

anndd these are her socks. :)

I'm sorry for all the blah links. I hope ju accept my request... *waggles eyebrows*

Thank juuuu! :*

"The world is ending out there. Who cares who I am?" ~Lee Everett