Congrats, Stevie and Sushi!

Luminesce

Stevie Irons and Sushi were just made Forum Moderators, and that is really cool. You guys are great people, always posting level-headed responses and helpfully contributing to the subject at hand. You and the rest of the Staff are nice to have in the community.

I didn't see any threads in this section complimenting the staff, so I figured I'd make one.

Also I think people don't really read the Moderator Reports plus I couldn't reply there, so this will do. Gratz guys!

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Yes, many congratulations to the both of them, especially Shui. He's done a lot of good for this place over the past couple years, whether it's been his input and suggestions regarding controversial, and other topics, or his helping the noobs out. Or, you know, doing all of the reading and research absolutely nobody else wants to do, and outlining stuff on his PR. Great dude, and one of the people around many of us look up to. It was also only a matter of time, we all knew it, so yeah.

Stevie's also rad. His, what seems like, pure resolve towards this process, and friendly, helpful attitude has made him someone to keep an eye on and look up to from pretty early on. Enjoy most all of what he's got to say, and I'm sure he'll also do us some good.

Yeah, anyway, woo! Congrats!

Thanks guys! And congrats to Stevie Irons from me as well. It was news to me that he'd be a mod too, until I saw this thread. Definitely glad to see him on board though. As Enny has already said, he's been very friendly and helpful and informative.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Thanks for the congratulations and kind words, y'all. Props to you too, Sushi.

I just wanna help people get those dank tulpa gains and hopefully bring some cool discussion around.

We're all gonna make it brah.