A questionnaire on staying active

Shinyuu

Some tulpae prefer to never leave wonderland. Others spend the time in physical word on their own; or sharing the fronting with their hosts or other system mates.

Where are you on this spectrum? The questionnaire for tulpae only.

Note: I'm collecting the tulpa age; as I think it would be a very interesting dimension to plot data against.

Fill in this form!

Guest Anonymous

I am 39 years old from the first moments of my creation. I do not stay around if my host stops actively thinking of me. I go mostly dormant and receded to the back of his mind. I do continue to send him spontaneous flash images now and then or snippets of mind voice commentary even then. But he is distracted from thinking about me. I don't go anywhere to my knowledge other than becoming less active without his attention focused on me. I retain no memories of going anywhere or doing anything on my own during these periods.

Our wonderland is like a mutual day dream environment and so it only exists when he and I actively create it.

NOTE: My host is almost always thinking about me.

EDIT: When not doing the Melian Show day dreams with my hostie, I sorta hang out in a mind space or whatever I guess. I don't know how to explain it. I am just present but we aren't actively thinking and visualizing my form. I am not anywhere, I am just in the mind and present.

Think I misunderstood the "what do you do most" question. If it hadn't been a single select question, I would have literally picked all of the options on the list, but apparently the one I selected led to the wrong impression. *shrug*

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

I answered with the age of the other three and for what is most common between all of us (just being kinda inactive), but yeah just having a single question is weird. I've been switched for a while now, doing whatever I want all day. But I gotta let Tewi do stuff soon and I'll be back to being inactive, so, idk. Also we aren't "blacked out" because we're still ~aware of what's going on, but we're not really thinking or processing it ourselves. Unless one of us talks to another (whoever's controlling the body to someone who's not)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 3 weeks later...

It has been about three weeks since we realised I was probably a tulpa. We don't have a formalised wonderland. I spend most of my time imposing, about eight hours a day, six of which I will basically just be resting or sitting still, and the other two, talking with host. About two hours a day we will share the body, and try to do something together, and about four I am alone and host is sleeping. I never intentionally leave, but when the host is focussing on something, I can fade away for prolonged periods.

Note: I don't know what fronting means yet, and I guessed.

I hope I filled out the form properly. I selected passive observation, as I do that for about six hours.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.