Wonderland immersion method

Ghang

Question

Hi everyone, I’ve been working on immersion lately, getting my 5 senses on the wonderland and that stuff, very well explained in some guide I can't remember. But I came with an idea in the shower. It consists on closing my eyes and imagining I’m taking a shower in my Wonderland, visualizing the water flow on my body and feeling it from the reality. The same thing when I was cleaning myself, feeling my skin while doing it.

The idea with this is to improve the touch sense and also help with the visualization, because when you close your eyes, it’s easy to recreate what you have been seeing a second ago, and from that you can change the room. It helps hearing stuff too (you hear the water).

This is applicable to other environments. I used it while I was floating in the beach or in the forest while I was resting. You get the place where you are in, and create a landscape from it that would fit in what you are hearing, smelling, feeling, and if you want can eat something to get the taste in it.

So, that's it, I hope this helps someone, it worked on me.

Have a nice day/night ;)

Guest Anonymous

Hey I like this idea. It is like using the environment around you in your visualizing instead of it being just being a source of distraction. Interesting idea! An example I think would be a distracting television program going on in the next room while you are forcing. You could simply imagine there is a television in the wonderland and the sound coming from the TV is simply part of the wonderland environment. It would work really well if you were in a nice environment like sitting on the beach (in real life) and listening to the waves roll in. You could have the sound of waves and wind be an aspect in the wonderland with your tulpa.

Exactly, it's not only to reinforce what you sense in your Wonderland, you can also make from distractions new modifications in your imagined environment. A great example with TV, but i want to go a bit further. Lets take this one: there are road works near your house. It's difficult not to hear them, so lets get them into the Wonderland! Just visualice...a great fountain being built! You can also let the fountain stay there when they finish.

I was doing this in the shower a few months ago, but i didn't consciously think and take note that i can do that for practicing immersion in my own wonderland.

Thanks for this :D

Not a bad suggestion. I don't think this is a repeat either, but if someone thinks this idea has been submitted before in something else, well, you just have to say. I'll approve this for Tips and Tricks.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

[Tri] This is a good tip actually. Basically, synchronize your environment and where you are in your wonderland and use the environment to help immerse deeper.

Our system hasn't tried it directly ourselves, but we have found that how the body is oriented can make it either easier or harder to immerse. Laying down in wonderland while standing up and walking in RL is really hard. Walking around in wonderland is hard when laying down in RL with head lower than body. Get the orientations closer to each other and it is a lot easier.

We approve this for Tips and Tricks.

Not a bad suggestion. I don't think this is a repeat either, but if someone thinks this idea has been submitted before in something else, well, you just have to say. I'll approve this for Tips and Tricks.

We have not seen it in anything submitted here before either.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Guest Anonymous

I'd be interested to hear from people who've tried this. To me it seems like a good idea, so I'd approve for Tips.

Uhm.  Does mirroring instead of imposition during immersive day dreaming count as wonderland immersive forcing?

if Mistgod tried to immerse fully?

lol, don't forget who you're talking to here. I think you're supposed to assume he is always immersed.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas