Setting Question

TJbr96kalinin

Hello guys,

I've been staying at my relatives in another country for about a month so far,and during this period

I got this hallucination, I just saw it in front of the wooden door,it looked like figure in 3d glass laser engraving style. I also saw the tulpa in different places around my relative's place that day,

but her more obvious figure always remained at the front of the door during that day or so. This thing had reduced tremendously but then has reappeared even more,now (~2 weeks or so)

I can see the tulpa as she walks where she wants but at that place I can see the figure more clearly,and also If I try to touch it,it feels like I touch the tulpa herself, warm and a solid a little bit.

What am I gonna do when I go back to my place? I mean,is this place at the door so important like some setting where I saw the figure at the first time and the tulpa drains some sort of energy from it?

She also sees it and says its just my imprinted first-time feeling and it has no effect on anything probably.

P.S. : But the figure is changing to much clearer state as I visualize more

Its even a little strange as we just chill and there's another copy standing

Maybe it’s because you developed experiential context at that setting. But, you worry that if you go back to a different setting, it would be more difficult, or that somehow, you have to get into the ‘back to the basics’ condition.

Even though this is just one impression over what stacked competencies are:

- Use the experiential context you used at another setting, and try to tie it together in the next setting you’re in. Your imagination isn’t dependent on just one setting, and I’m sure you can accept any nuances in the different setting, and kind of work with it for the time being.

- In other words, you’re just building more reference points that have a certain value to you in your state of affairs with them. I don’t think this is a bad thing as it can help prevent you from being too ritualistic with just one, or a few areas. But again, people are different as some may prefer one, or a few areas for consistency while others like to have it spread about anywhere at any possible time.

- But the key thing is knowing you have the memory of these experiences, and that they can be adaptive towards whatever setting you get into. And of course, there’s always ‘inward’ attention you get can into if you don’t like the outward fixation with imagining her. Also, reconciliation is what may help you come to terms with yourself regardless of the setting; don't forget that you have that, too.

Ghost forms are one of the glitches we get frequently. We don't like glitches, and percieve them as flaws in our ability to impose. Glitches tend to get worse and happen more frequently when we are tired.

They sort of stick around, like statues when I am sleeping. When I am awake, I can roll through them to erase them. It tends to always work.

Now (1) if you are worried about the statue absorbing your mental energy, don't. Statues require very little energy, since they don't do anything. They are essentially just a little burn in on your mental monitor. And if you are in a different room, it will be using even less.

(2) If you want to take the statue with you, you can. The mental world does not care about distance the way the physical world does. Once you get to your new setting, you can try and summon it, and put it down somewhere. It may take a few tries.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Also, reconciliation is what may help you come to terms with yourself regardless of the setting; don't forget that you have that, too.

Is it a tulpamancy term or a general idea?

(2) If you want to take the statue with you, you can. The mental world does not care about distance the way the physical world does. Once you get to your new setting, you can try and summon it, and put it down somewhere. It may take a few tries.

Can you please explain how to summon it?  I don't struggle hard to imagine it, it just stands there all the time

So,basically the statue is not something important for both of us?

I have never heard of reconciliation used as a tulpamancy jargon term. Assume it is the standard term.

The reason I didn't do that is explaining how to summon something is like explaining how an emotion feels. There are some guides here, in imposition, that go over a little summoning.

The basic idea is you go back to the stature in your mind, imagine lifting it up with psychic powers, imagine jumping back to the room where you want to place it. And imagine dropping it down. You can do summoning of mental objects with a fair bit less imagining, but I imagine this method would be pretty reliable. There are many ways to go about this. What works for one person won't for another. Once you learn summoning, you can generally summon whatever you want.

Now, you can make the statue important to you, if you have a purpose in doing that. But if you just think it might be, it is not.

I have never heard of reconciliation used as a tulpamancy jargon term. Assume it is the standard term.

The reason I didn't do that is explaining how to summon something is like explaining how an emotion feels. There are some guides here, in imposition, that go over a little summoning.

The basic idea is you go back to the stature in your mind, imagine lifting it up with psychic powers, imagine jumping back to the room where you want to place it. And imagine dropping it down. You can do summoning of mental objects with a fair bit less imagining, but I imagine this method would be pretty reliable. There are many ways to go about this. What works for one person won't for another. Once you learn summoning, you can generally summon whatever you want.

Now, you can make the statue important to you, if you have a purpose in doing that. But if you just think it might be, it is not.

Is summoning really a thing just like visualisation or imposition? I remember videos at [my country]'s (dunno how you call it in english - local?) forums where someone goes really wild paiting pentagrams on the floor and cutting veins (sick),he said he indeed summoned the tulpa. Is this all some sort of self-hypnosys?

Please another question:

1) I can see the tulpa more clearly when I just got up from bed,I mean sleeping

2) I can see her more clearly for a couple of second if I close my eyes and then open them and  suddenly look at her

Can you please comment this,I don't have specific questions,but it would be good for mee to know your opinion on this. Perhaps I mean why is this happening and what does the future hold on this

Oh, by reconciliation, I mean just putting things altogether, and seeing the bigger picture, and realizing you have more fallbacks in memories of these experiences than you think you have. My apologies. Yeah, standard term.

Summoning, as used in this community, has nothing to do with magic and rituals. For tulpamancy, summoning is merely the invoking of a mental object into the environment next to you. If you want to summon metaphysical objects, I think it is done differently.

1) I can see the tulpa more clearly when I just got up from bed,I mean sleeping

2) I can see her more clearly for a couple of second if I close my eyes and then open them and  suddenly look at her

Can you please comment this,I don't have specific questions,but it would be good for mee to know your opinion on this. Perhaps I mean why is this happening and what does the future holds on this

Yep. Tons of things affect how well your vision of the tulpa is. For us, tiredness affects it, and lighting conditions have a huge affect; as my Tulpa is entirely black, he needs to work less to be solid in darker environments. In bright environments, too much competing stimulus tends to make him disappear completely when I look directly at him.