Corazón

Happy new year to everyone ! 

Please be wise while celebrating, don't drink too much, protect your bodies while having sex with strangers and don't drive while unable !

We love you all, and we'll see you on the other side of this doorway :D

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.

I always want to learn, and understand more things !

Floh is my "host"

Please, we're gonna get drunk as fuck.

... Ignore him. Anyways! Happy New Year to you, too! We'll be careful, and hope you have a fun holiday! And for those going back to school soon-- I am sorry.

I never really understood the meaning of celebrating the year ending. Was the year really that bad?

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

You celebrate surviving winter. Traditionally, winter was the season to look forward to food shortages and have nothing to do but twiddle your thumbs.

Man, I would love to have sex with strangers. :(

Don't worry hosty, you're pretty good too.

Just don't get taids.

tulpa aids

I don't drink and don't intend to start, and I am staying home and ordering pizza playing vidya. Not much risk involved here.

I'd do some ritual to dump spiritual baggage but I'm not aware of any, so I don't feel it's necessary.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Oh fuck, thanks for reminding me. Need to go buy some sparkling grape juice and talk shit about every kind of alcohol I try tonight.

No birthdays today at all, guess all the fun was yesterday...

So my friend that introduced me to tulpa.info was named Lijen, but that isn't their account, and their birthday is in April... huh. Also I told Inkjet happy birthday in Skype, I didn't know we shared a birth date.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.