[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

The rules of this game are very similar to "how honest are you?". You answer a question from the person above you, and then you ask a question in the same post.

The difference is that in this game you ask light and comfortable questions, the kinda questions you would ask someone you just met. Like, how tall are you, what are your hobbies, what kinda music do you enjoy and so on.. Everyone is welcome. You are also allowed to give vague answers if you don't want to be specific, like answering "mid twenties" to "how old are you?".

I'll start. What is your favourite colour?

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't really have a preference. It's just, I only like certain shades of colours. 

I like turquoise, and as an added bonus the name of the colour is awesome too.

What's your favourite food?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Incessantly replying to forum games threads which slowly make me lose my sanity. 

Do you have a romantic partner?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Nope, dis man don't need no woman in her life. Except my tupper hardware (tupperware).

heh. tupperware.

Do you guys exercise and stay fit?

No, I like to imagine her grow about the same size as me to keep visualization consistent. She doesn't have any qualms about it, so...

What's your favourite casual outfit?

Video games are my life.

The main one I play is League of Legends. I also play the pokemon main game series, the legend of zelda, some other nintendo games, and I used to play a bit of Tera. I don't play first person shooters that often, though.

What kinds of video games do you play?