Tethys' Thoughtform Progress Report

Tethys

Ellie, Creator (She) - February 17, 2017

I am not the best at starting out a journal, so please bear with me here.

I am putting in this first entry the info on how a journal entry will be formatted, then I will start writing entries.

This is mainly for me so that 

How the post will be formatted:

[The Mind that is writing]  [Tulpa or Creator] [The Mind's gender pronouns] [Date]

[The entry]

[signature]

That's pretty much it for this Entry I guess.

Thanks for listening!

Ellie

Tethys: Host

Isabella (Separate Account)

"Welcome to my mind, welcome to the bottom of the rabbit hole."

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora: I should make a journal entry and tell you that there. But yes, she does. I'll describe it in the next entry

Ellie, Host [she] February 18, 2017

Isa has developed quickly since her creation yesterday. She has a human form, with light skinblonde hair and blue eyes. And when I say blue, they are like really blue. She and I first talked not long after her creation, and it was mainly Tulpish, but I got a little bit of English in the narration from her. I decided to see if she would speak in English sentences for me. It didn't take much. I simply asked her to speak in English and she did. Since then I learned that she really likes to read books, (unlike me, haha) and that she likes watching me use the computer.

I also tried to let her take possession of my body, and it worked, but not for too long. She was able to talk using my voice. After about a minute she got nervous and let me have control again.

She has expressed her feelings of sadness to me, and I think it has an effect on me because I almost cried several times yesterday. She says that she doesn't know why she is sad, and that she is trying to stay positive.

Not much else has happened though. Also I plan to write more in a physical journal since I don't always have access to the internet. If I see something big happen I will make time to write it here, don't worry :) I guess that is it then.

Ellie

PS: Isa just told me she wants to write an entry, so you will hear from her in a few minutes.

Isa, Tulpa (She) February 18, 2017

Hello. This is the first time I am posting as me. It's a new experience, that's for sure. I really like experiencing this world, it's rather nice. Ellie tells me there is lots of good in it and lots of bad in it. I just hope I never meet the bad. Ellie seems to be stressed out and I don't know what to do about it. She just told me not to worry, that she is fine. But I can feel her sadness, and it is making me sad too.

I don't want to talk about that now, sorry. I've found that I like to read books, and it makes me happy to read them. Ellie doesn't like to read books, though. I wish she did. But it seems that we both love to listen to music. Ellie really knows some great artists.

Oh and yesterday Ellie taught me how to cook macaroni and cheese. It tastes really good! I really like how the cheese tastes.

There was something else we did but - Oh I remember now! Ellie made me a book. She said I could read it in our log cabin. Oh did I tell you that when I am inside, there is a pine tree woods? The pine there smells beautiful. I live in a log cabin there, it's really nice. Ellie said she thought she heard bugs chirping outside but it turned out to be her alarm clock! She is so silly.

I don't know what else to talk about though, so I think that is it.

Bye!

Isa

Ellie, Host (She) February 18, 2017

The transition from inside to out feels really weird, it kinda drains a little bit of energy, haha.

I've noticed that when Isa is inside, I feel a warmth in the front of my brain, and when she takes control I feel the warmth move backward to the back of the top of my brain. It leads me to believe she resides in the front part of my brain when she is inside. This region, according to Google, is the Frontal Lobe. The Parietal lobe controls body awareness, and when she is in control I feel her mostly in the Parietal lobe. That is pretty interesting.

I totally just scienced this!

-Ellie

Isa, Tulpa (She) February 18, 2017

Hello Aurora!

It is not the first time I talked to someone other than Ellie. I actually talked to her girlfriend shortly before that post, it was fun. Ellie's girlfriend is really cool! I really like it here in the forums, there are lots of really nice people, such as you Aurora! I don't know why, but when I get really nervous I retreat back into the log cabin. I don't have any control over that and nor does Ellie. It just happens. It's kinda strange, yet rather interesting, like I want to know more.

Aurora, if you want to PM me to talk more, you can.

With love,

-Isa

Hi Anony-mouse! Cute username, haha.

It was really good, it was Maximum Ride by James Patterson. Ellie told me she owns a physical copy outside though. I will soon start the next book. I am so excited! :D

With love,

Isa