Sail's Journey

Sail

'Ello everyone! I'm Sail(at least that's what i go by) and i recently stumbled upon this wonderful website. I still can't remember how, but all I know is that I am glad I did. Yesterday, I began making my first tulpa, whom I've chosen to name Hallie(although she seems to perfer Hal).

From the very first night, Hal has already gifted me with her presence, and we have developed a well working system of head pressures, which I've heard is quite rare in the tulpamancy communtiy. And today, after asking a few(a lot) of questions, we've been to our wonderland (which is quite a boring place thus far) and she helped me with a few decisions as to her form.

As for now, I eagerly await her first words, and any tips would be greatly appreciated. I'll try and post an update every few days, or whenever something major happens.

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

I'm Hallie...hi! (Hallie was "born" May 28th, 2017)  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome  :) Good luck!

Thank you!

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

Welcome aboard!

I hope favorable winds will prevail as you set out on your journey! (Heh, nautical puns)

[align=right]The songs carried on and began to grow long as the moon watched it all from above

And the old ripened berries and the juniper fairies delivered their gifts and their love.[/align]

Welcome aboard!

I hope favorable winds will prevail as you set out on your journey! (Heh, nautical puns)

XD those be some mighty fine puns there

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

Hi! I'm new as well, though creepypasta is what led me here. Hhaha

It's been about a week since i decided to make Nelio.. The whole idea of a Tulpa facinated me as i've always been pretty open minded and love to spend my time learning about strange, unknown, and psychological things in life.. I have felt head pressures, but no luck with a mindvoice from him yet though i'm not discouraged as i know this is normal and can take time for this to happen. Good luck with your journey and i hope your progression goes well!

Hi! I'm new as well, though creepypasta is what led me here. Hhaha

It's been about a week since i decided to make Nelio.. The whole idea of a Tulpa facinated me as i've always been pretty open minded and love to spend my time learning about strange, unknown, and psychological things in life.. I have felt head pressures, but no luck with a mindvoice from him yet though i'm not discouraged as i know this is normal and can take time for this to happen. Good luck with your journey and i hope your progression goes well!

Thank you very much friend! Thus far, Hallie doesn't seem to have a mindvoice yet either, but her head pressures are very distinctive. I wish you the best of luck! :)

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

Can I offer the two of you a quick tip?

What helped me a lot in vocal development for my Tulpa was assigning them a very specific voice. Such as an accent, or make them the opposite gender. Something that is very different from your own mind voice. When this accented voice pops up, it's obvious who is talking. Practice just a bit of parroting or questions with your tulpa doing this voice, telling them 'this is you'. Then let it develop on its own!

Worked for me at least. But everyone has their own way <3

[align=right]The songs carried on and began to grow long as the moon watched it all from above

And the old ripened berries and the juniper fairies delivered their gifts and their love.[/align]

Thank you for the tip my friend :) One thing that I've already done is make my tulpa the opposite gender, but, I have yet to assign Hallie her voice as of yet, although I did just do a little bit of vocalization practice in our wonderland, which felt much more real than it has before.

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

'Ello everyone, Sail here with another update on Hallie and I's progress! Since yesterday, I have entered the wonderland about six times, and each time something interesting has occurred!

Journey Number 1: This was our last journey in the original wonderland I made for her and I. In it, there was simply a bed she had slept in for the first night, a red beanbag chair, a fish tank(her decision to some degree) and a fridge, as well as a door to exit back into my world. After this, things truly changed.

Journey Numbers 2-6: In every time I've visited wonderland since, it's been a much more beautiful place. I normally begin by meditating until my breathing and my heart rate slows. While I am doing this, I visualize I am riding a train, and the slower my breathing, the faster it travels to wonderland. It seems thus far that outside of the windows is a vast landscape that Hallie and I may one day explore, but r, I've only seen the blurring colors from the moving train.

Once the train arrives in our wonderland, I push the door open, and the train dissipates behind me. This area faintly resembles a retired train station, complete with gravel, run down train tracks, and an old tunnel that Hallie and I may eventually explore. Atop the tunnel is a place that I often find Hallie sitting, although I have to puppet her to get her down.

To the east (which is to the left of the train station) is a large forest that leads to a crystal clear waterfall. I asked Hallie if I should name it anything, and she gave me the familiar "No" feeling for her head pressures, so for now, it remains unnamed. I tried a little bit of vocalization, utilizing the tip Ohmeghon gave me, she now has a distinguished female voice that I currently parrot through asking yes and no questions. I hope that this method may speed the process of her vocalization, but only time will tell.

To the west of the train station, there is an old ruins, but neither Hallie or I know what it is a ruins of. There are around ten pillars in various states of decay, and two of them luckily face each other and are climbable. For three of our sessions, we practiced on these pillars, where I parroted her repeating me saying words and letters, as well as a basic musical scale.

In the most recent wonderland visit(which was only twenty minutes ago), Hallie and I found a beach, where I practiced my visualization of her and my surroundings. After that, with my help, she and I cut down a few trees from the forest, and we build a small house for her to stay in while I'm gone(the house from my first wonderland is gone). After that, just like every previous time, I left through a door she or I drew in the air.

I only have three questions for today's update: What do you all recommend I do for vocalization, what should I name the train I ride to wonderland, and what do you think of the methods I have used so far?   :)

'Ello, I'm Sail!