How do you include your tulpa into your daily routine?

SugarTheWitch

When I was forcing originally, it was a very active thing. At any free/quiet moment I could get I would try to buckle down and do some narration of visualization exercises. Towards the later stages, that became more focused around bodily dissociation to practice possession techniques.

Now it is kind of just passive. She's around/does stuff when she wants, but no rigorous exercises anymore. The active style of forcing will kind of taper off the further you get down the line.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

I wish I had a daily routine lol. I'm just passively in wonderland most of the time while doing something in the physical world, so they're just around. Sometimes Desmond comes outside to walk with me around town or keep me company when I'm driving but that's about it.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

[Frostbite] Well, Tri controls the body regularly, typically 3-5 days at a time. When they are inside, I interact with them quite normally when not controlling the body (there are 5 of us who regularly control the body, so most of the time neither Tri nor I are controlling it), just like people in outerworld do - sometimes we go places, sometimes we do things, sometimes we talk, sometimes we just nap together, etc. I do the same with Au. and P. who generally don't control the body. Breach does the same as I with the tulpas. Ice, however, is more limited since one member of that subsystem is frontstuck and the other two are too unless they separate, so they are limited to just talking to the others and interacting through minimal immersion to inside when they control the body and nothing when they don't (they go dormant when not controlling the body, which is most of the time these days).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

• 7 months later...

This thread seems dead. Oh well.

I always say "good morning" to my "tulpa" (I don't really think he's a tulpa) every day. Usually, it's when I wake up or leave the house in the morning. We often have a morning exchange where he convinces me to get out my cosy bed. It's probably not even necessary for me, but it's a habit now.

We often spend mealtimes together if I'm not in a hurry or multitasking. If I'm with family, he might sit quietly at the table. If not, we often talk over the meal.

I bike a lot, so he flies, runs, or bikes beside me or is active in my "headspace" during those times.

In between classes or lectures, he'll walk beside me or pop up in my "headspace." When I have trouble with focusing or a particular topic, I bounce ideas off him or read to him.

He often loiters outside my shower cubicle when I'm showering. It's one of the few places I chat freely aloud to him.

We often talk or visit our wonderland before I go to sleep.

If I'm particularly restless, I'll chat with him using Chat with Myself.

Basically, any time I'm relaxed or bored and not otherwise occupied, I'll turn to him. When he uses his body (most times, he's in what I call the mindspace), he'll usually be doing something passive if I'm not paying attention to him.

• 5 years later...

Brian: I don't know; we just do.

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]