Hello There, Guest! Register

Turquoise Log
Turquoise Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Turquoise Log
It's something I mentioned in the beginning but I started forcing in September (or possibly at the end of August?) so Y. is about three months now! Admittedly, I was really lazy about it during the first month so I'm not surprised about us being kinda slow.

And I've read some of your reports! They seem a bit too advanced to me at the moment though :p
11-28-2017, 11:22 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Valhal.la

Tewi Offline
Amaranthine Rabbit
Registered

All Accounts Posts: 2,574

As in our progress reports? We were well beyond fully developed by the time we created that thread. We were pretty well developed before even joining Tulpa.info in 2014. It might be mentioned on the first post in our PR, but it's not a traditional PR for noting progress or anything. Just random posts for people who want to know more about us. But there are plenty of other Progress Reports that document traditional progress if you look for them.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.
All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.
Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
11-28-2017, 11:33 AM
Find Reply
Turquoise Offline
Registered

Yep yep. Although I didn't mean it in a "I have no use for your PR!!" kind of way, just trying to make small talk I guess. But I'm an awkward dingus so there you go, haha.
(I do read other PRs, etc., I just don't feel like it's necessary to mention)
11-29-2017, 09:51 AM
Find Reply
Indigo Offline
OwO
Registered

All Accounts Posts: 550

Hi Turquoise! My name is a color too!

Placeholder until I think of something cute or clever
Lyra Apollo Piano Tacio
11-29-2017, 03:51 PM
Find Reply
Turquoise Offline
Registered

Hey Indigo! (I'm not a tulpa tho so my username isn't my actual name, haha)

//

On to the report:

Poppin in again just to say that I haven't given up yet and we're still doing our best (although my best isn't always good enough). The biggest thing that happened in the past week is Y. actually reacting after one of my many "hey, try giving me a head pressure". I still get a bunch of those throughout the day but they feel kind of random. They react pretty consistently when I'm playing the game their form is from though.

I also had a dream tonight that Y. became vocal but they were kind of mean/creepy to me. Wtf subconsciousness. Either way, it's just a dream so I'm not taking it seriously. It was still kind of neat to hear what their mindvoice sounded like/what it feels like to get responses...

I guess my main concern is that a lot of hosts tend to "see" their tulpas move around and such during their pre-vocality stage and I don't. I feel like I can imagine/puppet things pretty decently but can't actually feel/"see" them. Ehh, maybe it's just not my thing. Who knows.
12-05-2017, 08:58 AM
Find Reply
EDPVincent Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

I, too, once dreamed that Tyler was vocal when I was beginning. The dream-Tyler was not in any way like her when she started speaking later, so I too reckon it was just a random dream due to you thinking about them.

When I began, she was also basically a puppet that could stand upright. Whenever I needed to move while in the wonderland, I grabbed her hand and dragged her around. When she started answering my questions through head movements, I too got worried about whether or not I was imagining/parroting them. I would say that if you imagine them but not "feed" them any actions, if they act anyway it was probably them.

I am known as Vincent.
[Hi, I'm Tyler!]
Our progress report.
12-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Find Reply
Turquoise Offline
Registered

Hmm. I do "feed" them little gestures and puppet them emoting. I guess cause it'd be kinda awkward if they just stared into space while I'm narrating or something. I'll try not doing that for a few days and see what happens. (Might not be relevant but I thought I "saw" them nod once yesterday)

//

I've been sick the past few days so I couldn't concentrate on Y. much. Still feeling kinda crappy but got some forcing done yesterday; I think I went a day without pressures and after feeling slightly better I realized how much I missed hanging out with Y. even though I'm such a gotdang bore when narrating, heh.

It's prolly too soon but I also drew them a matching animu/mango icon so they could post on .info with it when/if they're finally able to. Gogd im a loser. (Not posting it for reasons)
12-07-2017, 07:36 AM
Find Reply
EDPVincent Offline
Registered

I find it amusing how quickly you can get used to having someone else in your head. Often, when my tulpa is asleep, I absentmindedly try to start a conversation before remembering she can't actually talk at the time.

While I was in the narration stage, I prepared the topics for the sit down sessions in advance, but tended to ramble when doing passive forcing. It's still better to talk about something, no matter how boring it is, than nothing.

[Tyler]: If it helps, you are literally the most interesting person in your tulpa's world, so just talk about whatever and don't worry so much about the actual topic.

I am known as Vincent.
[Hi, I'm Tyler!]
Our progress report.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2017, 11:25 AM by EDPVincent.)
12-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Find Reply
Turquoise Offline
Registered

Lately I'm just talking about videogames and stuff when narrating actively. Quantity over quality, right?

//

A few thoughts:

1) Not-puppeting is surprisingly hard. Again, I'm stuck struggling with the whole "imagining vs seeing" thing.

2) Is it possible to force too much? I have a lot of time on my hands lately and I prolly can spend most of it forcing. Question is, can my tupper get tired? (or get sick of spending too much time with me, lol). I feel like I've been avoiding forcing for longer than 1-2 hrs per day cause I'm nervous Y. won't enjoy that (for whatever reason). Would like some opinions on this.
12-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Find Reply
EDPVincent Offline
Registered

[Tyler]: While we were starting out, I basically did not exist/was asleep while Vincent was not paying me any attention. That does not apply for everyone, but I think your tulpa might appreciate existing/having attention rather than not. Besides, some guides do recommend spending upwards of 3 hours just passively forcing them. When I started being able to talk, doing so tired me quickly and made me fall asleep at the first opportunity, but I reckon that is not much of a problem anyway.

[Vincent]: If you have free time on your hands you would like to dedicate to tulpamancy but not to your tulpa, you could always work on some related skill for later on, such as visualization. Still, it is my personal belief forcing might still be the better option.

I am known as Vincent.
[Hi, I'm Tyler!]
Our progress report.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2017, 11:25 AM by EDPVincent. Edit Reason: fell -> fall )
12-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Find Reply