New Donation Group!

Pleeb

As a way of acknowledge those who help keep tulpa.info afloat month-after-month, we have a new group for those who donate!

Patron: patron.png

For each month that you donate any amount to tulpa.info (even $1), leave your username in the comments of the donation page, and we'll change your account to a Patron account!  If you keep donating at least $1/month, the account will stay that way too.

Patrons also have unlimited PM storage space, if that matters to you (as opposed to 2000 messages for standard users).

It's also possible to do subscriptions via PayPal (the email is admin@tulpa.info) and it's pretty easy with Patreon, if you wanted to automatically give something every month.

If you'd rather donate without being public about it, feel free to indicate that in the donation page comments (or don't provide us with your username).

For anyone who's already donated in the past 30 days, create a topic in Talk To Staff (or shoot any administrator a PM).  We will be happy to add you to this group!

~Pleeb

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Oh, I missed this while I was gone. I don't have a consistent income so I definitely can't do real repeated payments, but I always liked the $1 option. Tulpa.info would make it $2 a month, hmm.

Actually, you know what? While thinking about whether it was crappy to only give $1 a month and still have that user group, I realized it's rather unfair for people who want to make a one-time payment of say $20 to only be Patron for a month.

Is this an automated 30-days-each thing, or manual? Because I feel like some leeway for people who donate say $20 in a month would be in order, seeing as I could have the title all year for only $12. Maybe every dollar should build up one month's worth of Patron credit, up to a cap of I'll throw out there 1 year? So the $1 a month will keep you on the minimum level to be a Patron, while $20 one time would get you one year of Patron, and maybe some Patreon benefit like $X00+ could get you a permanent Patron title or something.

The one year cap is so someone can't donate $50 and still be "Patron" in 4 years when they were only active here for a few months. Totally optional.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

uhh, do all members of a system get that? 'cus we absolutely share a bank account

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Oh, I missed this while I was gone. I don't have a consistent income so I definitely can't do real repeated payments, but I always liked the $1 option. Tulpa.info would make it $2 a month, hmm.

Actually, you know what? While thinking about whether it was crappy to only give $1 a month and still have that user group, I realized it's rather unfair for people who want to make a one-time payment of say $20 to only be Patron for a month.

Is this an automated 30-days-each thing, or manual? Because I feel like some leeway for people who donate say $20 in a month would be in order, seeing as I could have the title all year for only $12. Maybe every dollar should build up one month's worth of Patron credit, up to a cap of I'll throw out there 1 year? So the $1 a month will keep you on the minimum level to be a Patron, while $20 one time would get you one year of Patron, and maybe some Patreon benefit like $X00+ could get you a permanent Patron title or something.

The one year cap is so someone can't donate $50 and still be "Patron" in 4 years when they were only active here for a few months. Totally optional.

If you made a one-time payment, you would stil be in the donation group, just for a month. My idea was "pay what you could afford" kind of thing. If someone wants to game the system to keep donation status for minimal amounts of money, they can do that. Most of the feedback I receive when asking for donations is "I would like perks/a donation status/I don't have enough money". So I took all three of them and tried to give a solution. I was hoping not to make it too complicated, and just leaving it open for people who want to support the site, but also be recognized for any support.

...if people are upset that those who give more than others are recognized equally, I can talk with the administration on how to move forward... we're kinda just testing the waters on things.

uhh, do all members of a system get that? 'cus we absolutely share a bank account

Sure, if I can see them attached through the Linked Accounts.

Spoiler

yeah I figured that would be too complicated lol

... anyway, we can't really afford more than a dollar a month but you called it "gaming the system" aaaaa

we'll be here forever, so we'll donate a lot more than that some time in the future OK! Like maybe in a long time when other people have stopped paying X3

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I didn't mean it like that :P a dollar a month is fine- like I said, what you can afford.

Spoiler

• 4 years later...