The Other Guy With The Psychotic Pony Waifu(The one that didn't torture his)

EdgeLordMaximus

I’ve been meaning to keep a progress log, and after another unpleasant issue with my tulpa, seems to me as good a time as any to start with my current situation(Was thinking of posting it for help on this anyway) and keep it updated. So my Tulpa is Pinkamena Diane Pie(The one that likes knives and bad prose.) Did any bronies in the crowd think to themselves,”The psychotic one? Wouldn’t that be a terrible idea?” That would be because it seems to have been. Big surprise there right? Drunken personality forcing and a rapid sentience means I’ve got an ill thought out tulpa, with no way I’m currently comfortable with to fix the issues that I can think of. What’s her current development wise state? Well she’s developed enough to clearly think for herself, though she can be difficult to separate from my own thoughts sometimes and I still have a hard time telling if I’ve been parroting sections of it. She can be brought about to talk to at will, just by quickly imagining her form in the area around me, though she rarely buts in on her own. And sometimes she seems to be almost unreachable after long sessions of hanging out.

Now to the part everybody actually kept reading for: What’s you’re psychotic killer pony tulpa like and is there a bunch of possibly deranged edgy drama? Well she loves to lie, and to fuck with me mentally. I can hardly tell the truth with her. She’s controlling, throws temper tantrums, frequently talks about how I should assault passer by, pouts, rarely engages in any activities not involving something violent. She’s impulsive.She switches her looks occasionally to look like Pinkie Pie,She also has radical mood swings, she can go from enraged to excited and happy, excited and happy to sad, hell sometimes she even wants to just cuddle in the wonderland or bake, and sometimes she wants to try and murder my in wonderland form. I frankly can’t tell if she has some sort of personality disorder or if she just changes too fuck with me .  Oh and she popped in today while I was watching Dexter to drop the bombshell that she may or may not(She continually contradicted herself, and took some of it back at the end) be a sociopath with no remorse or empathy that doesn’t actually care about me anyone else or even like me. Now she of course recanted the whole I don’t like you or care about you thing, but I mean, she certainly confirmed she meant that she didn’t care about anybody else and had no remorse for anything she did period. Keeping a pet sociopath: About as much fun as you’d expect.

She made crying sounds, said she was sorry she had hurt my feelings and all that. Frankly not entirely sure I believe her. Either way clearly gonna need to set boundaries and rules clearly(She didn’t like the suggestion of it.) So you ask, What’s next for the moron with the psychotic tulpa? I have no fucking clue. Gonna try too set some boundaries, discern if she indeed cares about me in any capacity(She’s not required to like me, I’m not gonna try and make her, but makes the whole thing far easier) and hope for the best. I’m still, after looking back a second time at her behavior as a whole, entertaining the possibility she might have some sort of personality disorder or something, far more pleasant to think than she’s just pretending to be pleasant and nice and is really at her core a cold psychotic liar who just switches her whole demeanor on a whim to mess with me.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what i think, you'll be okay, so i wont build a word wall unless you want me too. But i noticed you keep talking negatively about her, then expect her to think positively. Seems incongruent.

You know what i think, you'll be okay, so i wont build a word wall unless you want me too. But i noticed you keep talking negatively about her, then expect her to think positively.  Seems incongruent.

No you're right. Frankly I am a negative person. The title at the very least was because I'm sarcastic. You can build a word wall if you want. I'm just posting the beginning of my progress report. I find it hard to be positive after she decided to randomly tell me she didn't like me and might be a sociopath. I would hope I could be cut a tiny bit of slack about being negative about it, though you're correct I've not been overly positive

It sounds a lot like emotional / stress bleed. One minute she's calm, the next she's frantically trying to kill you.

Cat's imagination can be for the better or the worse, and when she's stressed I am sometimes her subconscious' s  target and I become possessed by the monster Cat created. Cat figured out that it was actually her emotions controlling me, and since then we haven't had trouble with that. Every so often it will pop up but when it does it's predictable, short, and mostly painless. The key is she knows she has to stay calm and things will go back to normal.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Tulpae typically want to be loved, even if they cant control themselves.

I love her. Even if she indeed meant the first comment that she didn't care for or like me, I still love her. She's my Tulpa you know? It's almost a parental bond.

Totally a familial bond. Normally you cant pick your family, but my tulpae are more family to me than my family ever was.

Totally a familial bond.  Normally you cant pick your family, but my tulpae are more family to me than my family ever was.

It is yes. I am fond of part of my family myself, but as young as Pinkamena is I consider among them and more over among those I am truly close with. Family however to me is a bond that defies blood, you can have family that is not blood, same as you can have blood that isn't family. So to me, you don't pick your family no, but you're not stuck with someone as "Family" in the sense that I think of it as based soley on blood, same as someone isn't excluded from what I consider family because of a lack there of.

Family however to me is a bond that defies blood, you can have family that is not blood, same as you can have blood that isn't family. So to me, you don't pick your family no, but you're not stuck with someone as "Family" in the sense that I think of it as based soley on blood, same as someone isn't excluded from what I consider family because of a lack there of.

Exactly.

What is next is, be nice to her, ponies also like kindness. Based on your description in both your threads, its almost like pinkie has two personalies. Sounds a lot like DID. I dont see why you couldnt split them. It all depends on what you want, if you want two tulpae, the devil and the angel, or both in one, just toned down. If you did split them, consider it mental surgury for a conjoined personality, you could metaphorically carefully cut around the traits you wnt one to have. This is all very theoretical and probably meta too. I am just brainstorming. I do know that in wonderland anything you can imagine becomes real.

If we are going to call it some sort of mental disorder, then it seems more likely to me that it is some form of bipolar, the quick and seemingly uncontrollable switches in emotion. I don't know if it is even possible for a tulpa to have a mental disorder without it affecting the entire system though

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me