Too many tulpas

BineeMan

Hello guys. I started forcing over 5 month ago. I didn't want to have more than one tulpa. But Charlotte (my first tulpa) didn't think so. On 3rd month of forcing she created the second tulpa without asking me. On 4th month of forcing she created the third tulpa. 3 days ago she created the fourth tulpa. 

I tried to speak to her, but it didn't help. SHE STILL MAKE NEW TULPAS. I CAN'T STOP IT.

I'm really afraid of it. 

Guys, i really need your help. I don't want to drop my tulpas.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

So, in my opinion.. Tell her to quit being a jerk and have some respect for what you have to say! You all are supposed to be together for a long time, doesn't she care about you or your feelings? Did you want her to be bossy/dominant and controlling from the beginning? Did you go into all this harboring some kind of submissive feelings, maybe hoping to be dominated? I'm not judging, you do you. Just sayin, it might explain some stuff.

I mean, if worse comes to worse (which it sounds like it has), make her take a time-out and ignore her till she gets the idea you are serious. Just tell her your resolution and plan to stick through with it and don't bother complaining to you till she is willing to make mutual agreements on stuff. Then cut her off. No matter how long that takes. Even if she stubbornly tries to rule you till she can't even communicate any more, it should just take a little effort on your part to wake her back u again and see if she is willing to listen yet. Just be more stubborn than her and stick with it. Don't let her manipulate you into caving in either.

Oh, and to her: Yeah, Charlotte, it IS my business because he asked! How could you destroy his trust and freak him out like this? What the hell is wrong with you?! It's not too late to be reasonable and work together so quit being a bitch and think of his feelings too!

So, in my opinion.. Tell her to quit being a jerk and have some respect for what you have to say! You all are supposed to be together for a long time, doesn't she care about you or your feelings? Did you want her to be bossy/dominant and controlling from the beginning? Did you go into all this harboring some kind of submissive feelings, maybe hoping to be dominated? I'm not judging, you do you. Just sayin, it might explain some stuff.

I mean, if worse comes to worse (which it sounds like it has), make her take a time-out and ignore her till she gets the idea you are serious. Just tell her your resolution and plan to stick through with it and don't bother complaining to you till she is willing to make mutual agreements on stuff. Then cut her off. No matter how long that takes. Even if she stubbornly tries to rule you till she can't even communicate any more, it should just take a little effort on your part to wake her back u again and see if she is willing to listen yet. Just be more stubborn than her and stick with it. Don't let her manipulate you into caving in either.

Oh, and to her: Yeah, Charlotte, it IS my business because he asked! How could you destroy his trust and freak him out like this? What the hell is wrong with you?! It's not too late to be reasonable and work together so quit being a bitch and think of his feelings too!

Should I continue forcing?

Guest Reilyn-Alley

For now? Nope. That's her punishment. Tell her exactly what you are doing and why and what the terms are for her to end it.. Then just ignore her. Maybe check in every few days to see if she changed her mind. Don't even feed into an argument, does she yield to you or not? If she can pull her head out of her ass and agree to be fair and respect your will and wishes.. Then go back to forcing. If you need to do a little forcing to stimulate her to answer you, I guess that's ok but don't be fooled if she is just faking it.

Hopefully after awhile you guys will all be one big happy family agreeing to cooperate and respect each other's wishes. If not... Well.. You were totes fair with her and she chose willingly to be a jerk and it's not your fault.

For now? Nope. That's her punishment. Tell her exactly what you are doing and why and what the terms are for her to end it.. Then just ignore her. Maybe check in every few days to see if she changed her mind. Don't even feed into an argument, does she yield to you or not? If she can pull her head out of her ass and agree to be fair and respect your will and wishes.. Then go back to forcing. If you need to do a little forcing to stimulate her to answer you, I guess that's ok but don't be fooled if she is just faking it.

Hopefully after awhile you guys will all be one big happy family agreeing to cooperate and respect each other's wishes. If not... Well.. You were totes fair with her and she chose willingly to be a jerk and it's not your fault.

Ok. But if she can develope new tulpas without my support, does she need forcing at all?

Guest Reilyn-Alley

We are all different, but.. Yeah, it shouldn't matter, just start giving her the silent treatment. Starve her out. Can't start doubting this early. What else are you gonna do? Start stabbing yourself in the head till she stops talking? (Really bad joke, do NOT try that) Just because she has been around awhile and can do her own stuff doesn't mean a complete lack of attention won't make her crack. There are some actively used synapses that will need time to start diminishing and weakening. If it's anything like weakening the control an addiction has over you, it might take 3 weeks or more. She brought it on herself. Just cause someone's a tulpa doesn't mean they get a pass when it comes to being an obnoxious jerk. I'm hoping she will realize the error of her ways and come around to your way of thinking quick when she realizes you are serious.

Just keep telling yourself it will work every time you wake up and throughout the day and any time you start doubting be sure to reaffirm it and your brain should take care of the rest. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I'm not telling you to try and kill her or anything (wouldn't really work anyway, would just make things worse), but make her know you are serious and she is grounded till she learns to work with you. Don't let her run all over you, not while she is living under THIS roof, young lady. >_<

We are all different, but.. Yeah, it shouldn't matter, just start giving her the silent treatment. Starve her out. Can't start doubting this early. What else are you gonna do? Start stabbing yourself in the head till she stops talking? (Really bad joke, do NOT try that) Just because she has been around awhile and can do her own stuff doesn't mean a complete lack of attention won't make her crack. There are some actively used synapses that will need time to start diminishing and weakening. If it's anything like weakening the control an addiction has over you, it might take 3 weeks or more. She brought it on herself. Just cause someone's a tulpa doesn't mean they get a pass when it comes to being an obnoxious jerk. I'm hoping she will realize the error of her ways and come around to your way of thinking quick when she realizes you are serious.

Just keep telling yourself it will work every time you wake up and throughout the day and any time you start doubting be sure to reaffirm it and your brain should take care of the rest. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I'm not telling you to try and kill her or anything (wouldn't really work anyway, would just make things worse), but make her know you are serious and she is grounded till she learns to work with you. Don't let her run all over you, not while she is living under THIS roof, young lady. >_<

What will happen to other tulpas? Will they disappear?

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Uhh.. I would.. Assume that you can take over forcing for them if you want? Like, I would agree it wasn't their fault for being made. You are getting way too meta for me though if you wanna know if you keep giving them lots of attention, will they sneak and around and keep feeding Charlotte? You are going to have to find all that out for yourself. Let us know, in fact, how all this goes. It's still one brain though, so even if she goes to sleep or whatever for years, the tulpas she made are just as much a part of your brain and don't have to go away if you don't want them to.

I would normally be one of the last people to go telling you to starve off a tulpa but she is really being a jerk and if she isn't willing to listen to you, what other option do you really have?

Uhh.. I would.. Assume that you can take over forcing for them if you want? Like, I would agree it wasn't their fault for being made. You are getting way too meta for me though if you wanna know if you keep giving them lots of attention, will they sneak and around and keep feeding Charlotte? You are going to have to find all that out for yourself. Let us know, in fact, how all this goes. It's still one brain though, so even if she goes to sleep or whatever for years, the tulpas she made are just as much a part of your brain and don't have to go away if you don't want them to.

I would normally be one of the last people to go telling you to starve off a tulpa but she is really being a jerk and if she isn't willing to listen to you, what other option do you really have?

What will happen with my tulpas if stop forcing for a long time?

Guest Reilyn-Alley

I don't have personal experience in it ok? But as far as I know, if you don't give them any attention for a long time they just go to sleep, stasis, fade away. Some people have reported they had tulpas or some kind of proto-tulpas go quiet for years and years then when something made them go back to that tulpa, and start forcing them again, the same one was ready to be woken up.

You should be able to just exclude or "banish" Charlotte and keep the others if you want. Or some of them. Or none of them. Whatever. Forcing one does not mean forcing them all. They should need individual attention to stay strong and healthy.. Someone with more than a 1-tulpa system wanna correct me if I'm wrong?

I'm really getting uncomfortable talking about this though, especially with so much "I dunno" stuff. Just try it on your own. I don't want to be rude but I'm done brainstorming how to intentionally silence a tulpa. Freaks me out. Maybe someone else will chime in if you still have questions.