Not Tulpa.info into Google

GrayTheCat

When I'm tired and I (or Ranger) want to be on Tulpa.info, I'm generally too lazy to type "community.tulpa.info" into the url bar and I search "Tulpa.info" on google for a direct link to the forums instead.

Well, on really good days, I add or leave off letters to "Tulpa.info". Google is apparently really creative, so even one letter off I usually end up with something completely unrelated to "Tulpa.info".

Here's an example. I'll post any new ones I accidentally mash into my phone keypad. This one is "ulpa.info":

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C2CHBD_enUS786US789&source=hp&ei=ZlyjXN3hEK-0ggeup7Fg&q=ulpa.info&btnK=Google+Search&oq=ulpa.info&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i13j0i13i30j0i13i5i30j0i8i13i30l2j0i13i30j0i8i13i30l3.1121.2457..2765...0.0..0.73.473.9......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0j0i10j0i30j0i10i30j0i8i30.lfeQJGpffRU

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tupla.com

Mildly disappointing

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I remember mistyping an "8" instead of another letter, but I can't remember if it's Tulpa.8nfo or Tulpa.i8fo...

So anyway here's both just for the heck of it:

Tulpa.8nfo ---> Actually, in retrospect, Google just searches "Tulpa.info" 0_0

Maybe I ruined something for you guys?

Tulpa.i8fo --> This isn't too entertaining, but I like that the first search result is an archive of...something dumped into pastebin?

Oh hey! The third link mentions Tulpa.de! EDIT: Tulpa.de isn't the same thing as Tulpaforce.de...

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

ALL THE IMAGE RESULTS IN THAT LINK ARE FROM WIKIHOW

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

View Today's Posts never leaves the very far left of our browser's tabs, ever, hasn't for 4.9 years

we currently have 32 tabs open, sort of a lot.. 47 if you count all these tulpa.info threads I opened that were new today to read through

also we don't use .info in incognito/private/whatever so if we had to we could just type com and hit enter for community.tulpa.info (shift+delete to remove whatever else chrome is auto-suggesting to you if it's not just community.tulpa.info, ours actually wants to go straight to my profile lol)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Not sure if I'm doin' it right, but i typed nottulpa.info into google where I expected to find a forum maybe with a NotTewi who would be active for more than one day per month and a NotLucilyn who never argues, a notSomeone who never posts in games, because all the game threads are redundant and NotTheLastOneToPostWins thread is the least popular. Well, instead i found this 5 year old article, which was way less interesting.

"Looks like /mlp/ is to blame for the resurgence of Tulpae. A vast majority of people I see who create Tulpas are-"

they really didn't know which plural to use, huh?

a NotLucilyn who never argues

Hey! That makes me "a Lucilyn who argues"... that's so far beyond not the first thing I want to come to mind when people think of me! Is that really my defining trait here..?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas