A few questions about Tupla creation

Hello everyone.

Now that my account was finally activated i want to ask some questions regarding tulpa creation.

1) I'm not sure where i should begin with the creation process. Should i first create the personality or should i first create the form and then give it personality? i've read about so many different ways regarding the subject,that i'm now a little bit lost.

2) I have a list of 15 traits,7 likes and 5 dislikes that i made. Will that be enough for personality or should i put in more?

3) As a person with diagnosed borderline syndrome,would it be an advantage oder rather be a disadvantage for me to create a tulpa?

4) Last but not least,i've read a lot about tulpa deviation. How far can such a deviation go? I.E. can a tulpa that was given the form of a human change itself into something else?

Those are all the questions i have for now. I'll be looking forward to your responses.

Tulpae: Eve & Aria

Form: Human/Elin

Birthday: 24.10.2012/26.11.2012

Stage: Imposition on hold

Guest Fillyfooler

1) Personally I created her form first so I would have something to put the personality into. But that's just how I did it.

2) I'd put more traits. Holly has 40 and Chell has 37

3) I wouldn't know. Sorry.

4) With Holly she changed her appearance about three times but still stayed as a pony. Severity of deviation varies person to person.

1) When I first made my tulpa, i started on personality

2) Add as many as you feel is right, add too many traits and they will most likely go down the drain by the first week. When your tulpa is Vocal he/she we likely be different from what you originally planned. but at least a couple traits will survive.

3) you Might have an advantage telling your tulpa mind-voice apart from yours earlier than most people.

4) Deviation can go as far as the tulpa wants it to go. but for most cases if you gave your tulpa a Pony Foundation, it most likey won't transform to a human. but change light features such as fur color, height, ect. some changes are so light that you wouldn't know unless you asked your tulpa.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Thank you for your reply Fillyfooler :)

Creating her form first,somehow feels just "right" to me, to have something i can look at and work with.

Regarding your advice about personality traits,i'll rework the list and at least double it in size and variety.

I've read about Holly's changes in your progress report (interesting read btw) and just wondered how far such deviations as you described them could go.

There is another question that just popped into my mind of wich i think is personally very important to me: To what extend can tulpa forcing be compared to shizophrenia? From childhood on ( i think i was 4 or 5 when i actually realized it) until my mid twenty's i was able to witness how the shizophrenia destroyed my grandmothers life (hearing voices and seeing people) and greatly affected my own,being subjected to this madness. Therefore it would be good to know,just how much shizophrenia and tulpa forcing are related to each other.

Im very sorry if this is difficult to read or doesn't make any sense at all, but english is not my native language :)

1) When I first made my tulpa, i started on personality

2) Add as many as you feel is right, add too many traits and they will most likely go down the drain by the first week. When your tulpa is Vocal he/she we likely be different from what you originally planned. but at least a couple traits will survive.

3) you Might have an advantage telling your tulpa mind-voice apart from yours earlier than most people.

4) Deviation can go as far as the tulpa wants it to go. but for most cases if you gave your tulpa a Pony Foundation, it most likey won't transform to a human. but change light features such as fur color, height, ect. some changes are so light that you wouldn't know unless you asked your tulpa.

Thank you for your reply koomer :)

I've read your report as well in the last couple of days,although i'm not too fond of swithing or posession,i do however wish you and oguigi good luck in your endeavor.

You wrote that i may have an advantage to tell the tulpas mind-voice earlier apart from my own. Could you explain this a bit more to me,please?

Schizophrenia is un-controlled and destructive.

With tulpas you are only seeing and hearing the things that you want to see, for example: your Tulpa. It's friendly and interacts back with you.

Basically from what i read with Borderline personality disorder. is that you may not have a defined "self-image" or identity. I view that this might help you tell apart your tulpa mind-voice earlier, Am sorry if i don't have alot of details to support my claim; it's just my interpretation.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Guest Fillyfooler

I've read about Holly's changes in your progress report (interesting read btw) and just wondered how far such deviations as you described them could go.

There is another question that just popped into my mind of wich i think is personally very important to me: To what extend can tulpa forcing be compared to shizophrenia? From childhood on ( i think i was 4 or 5 when i actually realized it) until my mid twenty's i was able to witness how the shizophrenia destroyed my grandmothers life (hearing voices and seeing people) and greatly affected my own,being subjected to this madness. Therefore it would be good to know,just how much shizophrenia and tulpa forcing are related to each other.

Well she said that an anthro form looked gross and that humans sucked. So pretty much she only changed her colours/limbs. First she was a blue unicorn with a purple mane and tail. Then she turned into Nurse Redheart. After that she changed her name and her form again to Twinkleshine. She said that she missed her horn. Currently she turned back into Nurse Redheart but she was a horn again. She said that her hairstyle was too complex and hard to visualize.

I don't know about the schizophrenia part. I hear Holly in my head all the time now. She just seems like a friend that I can talk to all the time.

Yes, shizophrenia is VERY destructive,not just to the person that has it,but also the people around them, have witnessed it for around 20 years. But with what you wrote,you have more or less taken that giant fear from me that i might end up in the same fucked up world my grandmother lived in.

Regarding borderline,i was diagnosed with a rather light case. I do have a defined identity and self-image,but wether it will affect tulpa forcing or not,there is just one way to find out,right? :)

One last question: if something does go wrong with my tulpa -IF- and i have to kill it,is there a more humane way to do it rather than just ignoring and forgetting,starving it to death due to lack of attention? I've read about this method and how devastating and painful it is for the tulpa. I don't think that i would put even my worst enemy through such torture.

Guest Fillyfooler

The only way to fuck up a tupla is thinking you are going to fuck it up other then that it's pretty much impossible. Only in very, very rare cases can you fuck up a tupla. I put my Holly through hell in the early days and she still turned out fine. Also no as far as I know the only to kill a tupla to not give it any attention. He/she would probably beg and plead for attention before eventually they fade away into nothingness. So don't kill your tupla.

Don't worry,i'm not going to kill my tulpa. It's good to know that i have to think about fucking it up in order to fuck it up :D A big thank you, to you and koomer, for showing patience and putting up with my noobish questions and answering them. Your input helped me a lot with the decision to create my own tulpa as soon as i've worked out the rest of the traits etc.