Linkzelda's Ultimate Self-Hypnosis Scripts For Your Tulpa-Related Needs

Linkzelda

Question

(edited)

DOUBLE EDIT:

Here's a Mediafire link (Thanks JD1215 for the suggestion!) If you guys only see 8 pages on the mediafire link, just scroll down and it'll load more (38 pages in all). It's best you download it so you can navigate through the table of contents better.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dshZzeGEV4NvGV7pOu4BfeAtX0iSKcIe/view?usp=sharing -Ranger [Working 5/15/21]

PDF: Linkzeldas_Ultimate_Self-Hypnosis_Scripts_for_Your_Tulpaforcing_Needs.pdf-Ranger

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZaCrRT1Y-2WU_kKghOFiKa2R8TCFJhyY/view?usp=sharing [Unstable 12/29/2020]

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?m0f2e24plocw22y  [broken]

Mirrored link: here -Indigo [broken]

Switching hypnosis script (Added 7/3/2016):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2t4W1W3COrAUDFJYmpseXhfeWs/view?usp=sharing

Okay, sorry for those who saw that long clutter of content just now. Anyway, The PDF file can be found in the link above, and I'll be making an attachment as well for a back up.

TRIPLE EDIT:

Basically:

1. Copy & Paste the Reader's Induction Script

2. Copy & Paste the Deepening Script

3. Pick ONE Tulpa-Related Script (the Possession one is actually the exception to this since it'll prompt you to pick the several I mention in parentheses in the guide) and Copy & Paste

4. Copy & Paste the Wake-Up/Awakening Script

5. Read the scripts as mentioned in chronological order. (In a slow, calm and relaxed tone of voice....take your time and try to say the words aloud). More info in the actual guide itself

BAM. Easy as That. NO MEMORIZATION is required, you just save the formats you want, and you'll do just fine if you repeat them daily at least once or twice a day. Focus on ONE GOAL per session.

Meaning, you do one session related to possession for example, and you do the other during the afternoon or evening on visualizing your wonderland. Or you can do just one goal twice per day, three times, etc. Just focus on one at a time because it'll be more effective. More information is in the PDF link above.

Also, it's preferred you read it aloud (not screaming of course, just speaking the words to yourself) because we tend to skip a lot of things if we try to read things mentally. It also helps with reading aloud because of how we bypass the CRITICAL FACTOR:

Critical Factor:

"The comparative part of the mind that allows our conscious mind to logically compare incoming information with already accepted belief and knowledge."

When you're motivated, and you do things with emotions that relate to looking forward to success, this is how you'll bypass the critical factor and be able to get what you want out of your tulpa-related endeavors. Again, more info can be found in the PDF link as well.

----

If you're trying out possession with the script (please use common sense and have a vocal and sentient tulpa for this), just follow the guidelines in the parentheses that tells you which script to read in order to get the most out of your experience.

Any questions?  Feel free to ask when you've read through the guide. It's 38 Pages Long, but basically it has almost everything you would need for tulpa-related activities through self-hypnosis.

And my other guide can be found here:

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-linkzelda-s-self-hypnosis-tulpa-guide

Here are some random links that can be helpful in getting a general overview on self-hypnosis, conscious, subconscious, etc:

http://www.viahypnosis.com/whyitworks.htm

http://www.viahypnosis.com/selfhypnosis.htm

Edited by Ranger
Added pdf download link and working Google Doc link; (5/15) Verified the Google Doc link still works

• Answers 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I've always been interested in hypnosis, I think I'll give some of these a try once I have more time in the summer.

38 pages!? This will take awhile...

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

Guest Soft

Pretty interesting, might get Storm to try it.

I've always been interested in hypnosis, I think I'll give some of these a try once I have more time in the summer.

38 pages!? This will take awhile...

Wish you the best!

Pretty interesting, might get Storm to try it.

I wish you luck!

Guest Soft

Woah, this stuff started working day one! even though all his tulpae are fully vocal and all, he said he could hear us all better after using one of the scripts. Thank you.

Woah, this stuff started working day one! even though all his tulpae are fully vocal and all, he said he could hear us all better after using one of the scripts. Thank you.

That's good! Thank you so much for your response. Keep it up, and you'll only get better. :)

Thank you so much for doing this.

Now I just need to find the right script for me, and the right time to try it.

...Yay

Thank you so much for doing this.

Now I just need to find the right script for me, and the right time to try it.

You're welcome! And I hope you'll be able to find some time for yourself to try it out. :)

I've done four sessions with these scripts now.

The first two sessions were for wonderland visualization, and it has helped me a ton with that. I struggled with really sensing the wonderland. I could perceive its general structure, but ended up rebuilding it every time I visualized it, thus overwriting changes made by my tulpas. Now it's way more like seeing. The effect is starting to wear off slightly after three days, so I will be repeating this.

Yesterday and today, Philomena and I tried the possession script. She can already do quite some possession, but I have to concentrate hard on not pushing her out of the body by accident. I figured that the numbing sensation mentioned in this script could help me with that. Alas, this script was less effective: I got some numbing, but could easily feel every movement of the hand without looking. We'll go back to the classical possession methods (i.e. Oguigi/Koomer) for now, unless we happen to be enlightened as to how to adjust the script for our needs.

I've done four sessions with these scripts now.

The first two sessions were for wonderland visualization, and it has helped me a ton with that. I struggled with really sensing the wonderland. I could perceive its general structure, but ended up rebuilding it every time I visualized it, thus overwriting changes made by my tulpas. Now it's way more like seeing. The effect is starting to wear off slightly after three days, so I will be repeating this.

Thank you for the input, glad it made some progress on your part. And yes, the more you repeat it, the easier it will get. If you can master the open-eye, closed-eye will be a breeze.

Yesterday and today, Philomena and I tried the possession script. She can already do quite some possession, but I have to concentrate hard on not pushing her out of the body by accident. I figured that the numbing sensation mentioned in this script could help me with that. Alas, this script was less effective: I got some numbing, but could easily feel every movement of the hand without looking. We'll go back to the classical possession methods (i.e. Oguigi/Koomer) for now, unless we happen to be enlightened as to how to adjust the script for our needs.

Yeah, when I did possessions with Eva before with the other self-hypnosis guide I made (mostly just the hand-raising test), I was mostly focusing on her lifting my right arm, which worked just perfectly after practice. As for the possession script itself, I don't expect the combined scripts (where it prompts you to use certain script in a certain order) to work instantly or in a few days, it was based on what worked for me.

However, I prefer that you do go to the classical possession methods, since that clearly is more detailed than the one I provided. The one I gave was just an example, the script format (the template) can literally have limitless potential depending on how you utilize it. It just takes some timing and good writing, and in order to do that practically, you'll have to do the classical methods to get the experience.

And once you get that experience down, that's when you can start recording how you felt during each step of the process, and what I laid out was just an example for possession related towards the tulpa controlling one or multiple body parts with us still being the "active" role feeling most of our bodies.

----

And again, for something like possession, it will take practice, a lot of practice and repetition since it does involve multiple goals in one session or split into two or several a day. This guide was only published 6-7 days ago, and I doubt anyone is going to get possession down in that short period of time. It is considered one of the most difficult (along with switching) sensations to get used to, so reading a script for about week definitely won't serve as a short-cut, just as a guide.

Even after you read the script, you could still do personal methods yourself, but the idea behind this more complex script is that you shouldn't expect anything that quickly, but more of a progressive improvement than what you did before traditionally. Each script has their own level of difficulty, and their own level of time for actual success to be apparent.

For example: A script that convinces a person that they'll make more money in life, that obviously would be a long-term effect compared to something like making a script to have focused concentration on exams and such that's usually established in a short span of time with motivation and effort.

The same logic applies to tulpa-related tasks and endeavors, possession/switching is definitely on the higher end, meaning it takes more time for the effect to work. Like you stated, you felt the numbing sensations, which is progress in itself. Remember, there's no such thing as failure, just results, record what DID work for you, so that you know you're on your way with enough repetition and practice.

Of course, you are free to do as you wish, and mixing both the classical method and this would make things that much greater for you and your tulpae.

Hope this helps, and as for me making a more updated script on possession, I guess time will only tell.

Since the guide doesn't have anything useful for imposition (and I mean more than just presence, I mean imposition onto all senses), I wrote my first custom self-hypnosis script tonight using Linkzelda's method:

http://pastebin.com/EaV105F6

It's very much tailored towards my personal mode of thinking (so it will likely not work for everyone, or even be detrimental for some), and also my personal situation (like "tulpas" in plural, and it mentions a certain place in my wonderland; you can edit that if you want to use this script for yourself).

Anyway, I've only done one reading now, and quite expectedly there was no immediate tangible result. I certainly noticed that this was the most emotional self-hypnosis I've ever had with this method (my voice was trembling at multiple points), but then again the script is quite emotional.

My tulpas said afterwards that the script is awesome and helped tons, and insisted that repeating this has top priority from now on. So I guess I must have done something right. Comments are welcome.