Creating a tulpa purely for functionality: lucid dreams

oneiro

Hello, tulpa forums. I have an idea that relates to lucid dreaming and tulpa. I'm assuming most of you know what lucid dreaming is as the LD community is the only other community linked to tulpa (i.e. the dreamviews tulpa subforum.)

In case you don't know what a lucid dream is: it is a dream where the dreamer knows he/she is dreaming and thus the dream is generally more vivid, and the dreamer has some degree of control. Some lucid dreams involve realer-than life vividness and perfect control. They are fascinating experiences.

Here is my idea: imposing a hallucination with imposition techniques described in tulpa-creation guide, except instead of imposing a tulpa, imposing a small pill. The pill (which is a hallucination) will produce lucid dreams the night it is ingested. As tulpa generally have a strong connection to the unconscious, as do LD's, i can see this possibly working.

I personally don't really have any interest in making an ordinary tulpa, but if you believe this could possibly work say so and I may try it.

It could. Though I suspect that it would be easier just to learn lucid dreaming the "normal" way (I've been working on it for what feels like forever to get even the quickest glimpses of my tulpa. Self-inducing a hallucination can be really, really tricky).

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

Guest Anonymous

LD community is the only other community linked to tulpa (i.e. the dreamviews tulpa subforum.)

You'd be surprised how many other communities have connections to tulpas.

For your idea, to start lucid dreaming is easier to achieve than creating a tulpa. You don't need a tulpa to impose something and imposition tends to take an excruciatingly long time. Not to mention that all this is is placebo. You could convince yourself an unlabeled pill would make you have a lucid dream and it'd be easier.

Apparently, tulpas can help you become aware in a lucid dream. But do all the work for you? Probably not.

You'd be surprised how many other communities have connections to tulpas.

For your idea, to start lucid dreaming is easier to achieve than creating a tulpa. You don't need a tulpa to impose something and imposition tends to take an excruciatingly long time. Not to mention that all this is is placebo. You could convince yourself an unlabeled pill would make you have a lucid dream and it'd be easier.

Apparently, tulpas can help you become aware in a lucid dream. But do all the work for you? Probably not.

allrighty then im already doing a lot of lucid dreaming training and ive had maybe a dozen LDs. im in a huge dry spell right now so i was just wondering about this.

i guess self hypnosis is a better option

BTW how long would imposing a small white pill take anyways?

BTW how long would imposing a small white pill take anyways?

That doesn't take a whole tulpa. You could just as well make a tiny servitor (a non-sentient thought-form). How?, well, ... yeah self hypnosis or autosuggestion basically.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Yeah I agree with Derp. You may as well just take a real sugar pill rather than imposing one.

On the other hand I'm convinced that lots of visualisation, especially closed-eye, makes dreams more vivid and in turn leads to lucidity. "Tulpas making dreams more vivid/lucid" seems to be a common report but I'm unconvinced about 'tulpa magic' causing this, plus my own personal experience shows up this correlation too. Maybe someone else can corroborate or refute this?