Channeling away your worries in the void

Silrain the Everlurking

Question

c1867485e2bc005880d49db89db8c2ed.jpg.e0c73c0a5c4dca07a72932ab9507c1bb.jpg

Worries and doubts can be annoying and they do happen. I figured that maybe I would share just a little bit of symbolism that I've used to help ease my mind and get rid of worries. Again everyone's different so what works for me might not work for you and what works for you might not for me, but I hope this can help anyone some way or another, perhaps even motivate one to continue on.

Mel and I are fans of the Wheel of time Books (by Robert Jordan). So this method kind of got some influence from the way the Aes Seda in the book (magicians) Channeled. The main character in particular.

Anyways, now to get to the point:

This is for active forcing, either a way to kick off a forcing session or do it by itself for your whole session. So get comfortable, but not too much, you want to not fall asleep and end up cutting your session short.

Start by closing your eyes and go to the void so there are less distractions. although if you feel you want to try it in your wonderland or take it a step further and try doing this with your eyes opened, that's fine too. Now visualize a fire in front of you, any type of fire. It can be a flame, fireball, candle wood stove, campfire or fireplace or whatever. You can have your tulpa with you if you'd like, but for now I'd like you to focus on that fire in front of you. Hold your hands out in front of you and imagine that you're feeding all your doubts and worries into that fire. As you channel them into the fire burning them, the fire grows warmer, warming up the void. Feel the warmth from it on your palms. At this point you might be surprised to find that your palms will actually start to feel warm.

Now just keep doing this until you feel you've exhusted all your worries, doubts, and fears and fed them into the fire. Or continue focusing on the warmth, perhaps turn your hands around and try to feel the fire's warmth on the back of your hands. Once you get a feeling for the feel of warmth on your hands you can maybe take it a step further rather than heat from a fire imagine body hear or your tulpa's hand on your shoulder.

Here's how I interpret the fire and how it motivates me. I see the warmth given off by the fire as optimism in the cold void. Same with the light given off by the fire. As you burn away your doubts, you gain optimism. That's only the way I see it though. Take what you can from this and maybe take it further and find something that works even better for you.

10 answers to this question

I don't think I can approve of a tip that is nothing but symbolism. And doubts also are something that should be dealt with instead of trying to throw them away, as doubts are there for a reason. If you don't handle the problem then it might come back to bite you in the ass worse than ever. Seen that happen with a lot of people and if there's some advice I want to share with the rest of the tupperforcers, it's this. Doubt is normal and not omg the tulpa killer, you just need to accept it if you think it's a valid worry and deal with it instead of avoiding it like the plague. You'll come out stronger.

Disapproved. For the symbolism too.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Disapproved, although could change my vote to a blank one if enough people find it useful (Tips and Tricks).

This guide features a lot of personal symbolism that likely works for the author, but may or may not work for someone else.

There's really not a lot much to it. Also, what Sands said about dealing with one's doubt is true - it's better to face it and see why you're having doubts (examine those subjective feelings for what they are), so you can deal with them better, rather than just hide from them until it gets worse.

Guest Anonymous

Approved for symbolism section. Disapproved for guides. To the meta board with ye!

It's an a-ok guided meditation if nothing more.

Like Mayormorgan stated, it's a good guided imagery exercise. With the newcomers that keep thinking there's a mental block when they're making it themselves, a symbolism like this may be useful to them. It may be pretty rudimentary to some, and not really unique in a way I guess, which is probably why there's a disapproval. I could see this as Tips & Tricks, but not really for a guide though.

If the majority approves it for Tips & Tricks, count my vote as one.

Nah you post submissions here, though it might be a good idea to say where you think it would be going in the post itself. After that we decide where it will go.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)