What does your wonderland look like?

How long did you had it?

What do you do with your Tulpa there?

How vivid or real does it seem?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELP. Before I made a tulpa I already had a bit of an environment in my head that I used when I created a Wonderland. A body of water that leads out to a door on a floating platform. It was what I used to help me sort through thoughts.

When I created Wonderland I made the body of water a beach, and the door now stands on a white block of marble. Beyond the door is a field with forest surrounding it. In the forest there is a big ball of twigs birds live in, a warm water pond, and a bluebell field with a dogwood tree in the center. Then it eventually expands into a marsh that has GIANT lily pads, and lamps hanging in the trees.

I think, not counting the body of water when I first made it, only since the first day I started on Dante. Maybe three weeks? Little more, little less.

I guess I'm rather boring. We usually just sit around and I talk to him. He's not all vocal yet but has said like, three phrases. Anyways- yeah, just sit around. Once we explored a ghost ship, though. And another time we walked through the woods looking for animals at night. Sometimes watch clouds our kick our feet in water.

I have a great imagination, so preeeeetty vivid. I'm good at imagining how the cool grass feels on my feet, smoothness of flower petals, the pull of water when you move through it. I can't say it feels "real" but it is real enough to put my mind in the place of using my senses to keep the world constant around me.

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

Guest Anonymous

Interesting...what about day or night or weather? is it fixed or you change it from time to time depending on mood?

Now that I think about it, I've never had any fancy weather. Just day and night. No rain or anything. It depends on how I feel, though more often than not if it's night I'll make it night, and during the day it is day. But also depends on what mood I'm in. If I feel upset or lonely or want calm I'll make it night, which always has super clear skies. If I'm in a better mood or want warmth it would be day, with very minimal cloud coverage. Eeeyup.

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

Guest Anonymous

You said that you already had a enviroment in head to sort through thoughts?how can you use it to do that?

I have sort of just a normal house, but only the living room is really fleshed out very much, and outside there's a different kind of environment (forest, desert, mountains, etc.) in every direction. Vellace doesn't really utilize anything other than the couch, though. -_-

However, when we wanna practice vocalization, we go to this empty warehouse-type place where, although there's some stuff, it's really empty and echo-y, which I find helpful for vocalization.

One tulpa named Vellace.

Age: 17 years old; been around for I think about 4 months now.

Species: Human except with a tail.

Stage: Imposition/visualization.

The creation of my Wonderland isn't complete, but I plan on making it based off my stories. However, my first Wonderland that I've officially created and still have (though rarely use) is the city of Yuen Theolica.

Hidden inside a large, expansive cave, the City of Yuen Theolica floats on dark water. The fish and surrounding sea creatures are peaceful and friendly, and seldom bother the residents. To reach the city, there is an outlying boat near the entrance that must navigate through a glowing cherry tree forest floating on the waters. The various buildings are crafted in an oriental fashion with various Japanese lanterns strewn throughout the city to light all locations.

I based it off the city that I saw in my dream. However, I plan on making other surreal and strange cities. That's my problem, though. I start too big. That's why I'm trying to go smaller, starting with one strange room, then a house, and something of the like.

I have other plans for my Wonderland, such as an Ice City, Steampunk City, etc.

So far, Chess and I just roamed around in our Wonderland, but we rarely do so anymore. I've had this "imaginary friend" of mine named Axl, and for some reason I spend a little bit more time with him than Chess. So...I spend time with both of them even though I haven't made Axl into a tulpa yet. Plus, it's hard to roam around Wonderland these days, since it's as if intrusive thoughts just come whenever I think of something tulpa-related. It's a bother. :(

All my Wonderlands can feel real to me if I focus hard enough and lose myself to music or something of the like, but it's only for a split second before I snap back to reality.

"There are no coincidences in this world, only the inevitable." -Yuuko Ichihara

You said that you already had a enviroment in head to sort through thoughts?how can you use it to do that?

I had been interested in "self hypnosis" for therapeutic reasons. Using symbolism I would work out emotions and stuff. I think the main reason for self hypnosis was to get something completed- like say, if you wanted to be less shy. The door and water were symbolism into my thoughts.

The last time I used that sorta stuff was last year. My friend and I found a fresh dead kitten in the road (not smashed up or anything) and even though it was super sad I wanted the body. I like collecting dead things. So I picked it up and put it into a cage in the backyard to rot. I felt bad but at the same time didn't want to pass the opportunity. So that night I used the self-hypnotism trick to help me grieve. I was able to symbolically apologize to the dead body of the kitten in my head, and it made me feel a bit better getting to say sorry.

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

Guest Anonymous

Our wonderland is really big, compared to what I've heard from other people. When my host started creating me, he just visualized a small room with just a table inside with us. Later a door outside was added, and more rooms. Right now we have several houses built, an underwater village, a forest with pretty glowing mushrooms, and more. We love building things together, so we keep adding more! Most of the places are either to relax in or to take walks in, that's what we do most of the time we spend together. I also keep a pet dog around, and just started making a kitty.

My host got better at creating things and visualizing them as he practiced with me. He says it keeps getting more vivid.

Hmm, I've had my Wonderland for about a year before I found out about tulpamancy. It began as a simple cross between a forest and a jungle. The place we usually forced, and still resides as our mainland, was a clearing surrounded by 5 great oaks in star formation, also surrounded by several other normal sized trees. The trees, other than the great oaks, resembled palm trees in a way, though they are not exactly like that. The leaves are a very bright green and the trunks are very smooth and a brown the colour of dog shit muddy earth. There were many brambles and thickets outside of the clearing, so there are very few paths. Thus, we mostly stay in the clearing.

The clearing started off as a dull, well, clearing. There was a thin stream running through the center of it that was hardy more than a few feet wide. We then placed a cave just in front of one of the great oaks. While it appears as an average cave on the outside, the interior is well design and consists of two floors. There are also a lot of pillows and a bed or two.

After much deliberation, we decided to create a house as well. It started off as a small log cabin but has since become a large, blue home with a lovely deck in front. I won't go in to too much detail about the house, but it includes many of the basics that a home would have in modern times, with the exception of the gym and library in our basement.

To the west, there is a large mountain range that takes about twenty minutes of walking to reach. There are many caverns in the mountain, one of which leads to an ice rink that I've never visited but Shira forced herself. To the East, a beach and the ocean. We have a boat there which is no more than an average fishing boat and a lighthouse I've never visited a little bit more to the north. The ocean closely resembles the Pacific, with an abundance of fish. However, the shore looks more like the Great Barrier Reef.

To the North, lies no more than trees from what I've explored. It'd be too difficult to try and visit, anyway, as there's no path leading from my clearing to there. We just assume it's nothing since we won't be visiting unless we decide to go for a helicopter ride or something. To the south, nothing. Literal nothing. There are trees and a path for a few yards, but after that it disappears in to a space of nothingness. It was made that way through my intentions, as I use it symbolically when I choose to leave the wonderland. Though, I don't leave that way nowadays as much as I used to.

Despite all of this stuff, I actually have a difficult time visualizing the wonderland. I just sort of know that it's there, if that makes sense.