hello beginner here and some questions...

Hello all i am a beginner at tulpamancing and it is a privilege to meet all of you. I am new to tulpamancing and i had some questions in regards of sentience, and i know this sounds a little out there but can a tulpa manifest and interact with objects like a poltergeist?

for my question of sentience will my tulpa be mad at me if i asked her/him/it to transform into something? i kinda want a shapeshifting tulpa since i guess i like shape shifters over all. i mean i won't bark an order at it and i would imagine changing shape might hurt so i want to consider my tulpa's feelings and not be a jerk.

i hope i can tulpamance properly.

And i decide to go with a personal favorite character i drew, she's a mage fox named Snow, um.. tulpas can have magic right? j..just wondering..

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Hello all i am a beginner at tulpamancing and it is a privilege to meet all of you. I am new to tulpamancing and i had some questions in regards of sentience, and i know this sounds a little out there but can a tulpa manifest and interact with objects like a poltergeist?

for my question of sentience will my tulpa be mad at me if i asked her/him/it to transform into something? i kinda want a shapeshifting tulpa since i guess i like shape shifters over all. i mean i won't bark an order at it and i would imagine changing shape might hurt so i want to consider my tulpa's feelings and not be a jerk.

i hope i can tulpamance properly.

And i decide to go with a personal favorite character i drew, she's a mage fox named Snow, um.. tulpas can have magic right? j..just wondering..

Generaly, a tulpa cannot interact with things on Earth other then through your body (i.e. some tulpas can type, for example). There are other views on this, but you would need to ask them in the Metaphysics formum.

A tulpa can learn to shape shift. Some have more then a few forms. Changing form doesn't hurt, but it does take a lot of getting used to so it's not an easy thing for a new tulpa to do - so don't be angry if your tulpa can't shape change at first. There's all sorts of things you need to learn, like if you became an ant, what do you do with those extra limbs? If you are say a pony and become human then trying to balance on two legs is quite a trick at first. If you turn into a wolf, how do you deal with the sudden urge to eat meat when you've been a vegetarian all your life?

Hi Snow! Hmm, that form reminds me of the fox from the Monkey King movie - she could turn into a humanoid form just like King Monkey (son goku) could! Me, I'm a secretary and I help out behind-the-scenes on this site.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

To answer your final question, yes, a tulpa can have access to "magic" within your mindscape. Look at it this way: in the beginning at least everything that goes on in your mind with your tulpa is based on imagination essentially. If you or Snow can imagine the effects of magic then it can be used, though you may have to teach her the basic idea. Melody is a unicorn, so I taught her basic magic levitation so she can pick things up, and she's started building her own repertoire of spells that make her life more convenient.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

Thank you for the answers and i have just started on snow.

as for all else i made a wonderland/realm called "Endless" sort of based off a world i made

in the comics i made. Snow's over all magic is mainly support or attack or glamour, although i believe that glamour magic is mainly used for alterations to one's form... i could be wrong.

as for shapeshifting i told snow "just take your time.. we have all our lives to get it right" and i guess she nodded, although i only forced for like... 2 maybe 3 days with her, so if she can move and walk and various other i am grateful for it. As for a "home" i guess i made a inter dimensional hotel i have no idea if it really is inter-dimensional, but hey, a guy can dream right? snow seems fascinated with it and what i made just for her, she also pointed at her bed and pointed to the color of her fur.. (the bed was green, she wanted it to be red) I made it red and she clapped her little paws excitedly.

so all else i think we're doing pretty good.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia