[Game] The salty spitoon

omegaAnubis

Okay, i figured this could be fun to play, i got the idea from Gmod jailbreak and a similarly titled thread in the lounge by Glitchthe3rd

Basically what you do is respond to the question "welcome to the salty spitoon, how tough are ya?" With some completely made up and over the top bullshit.

So for example:

"Im so tough, I once burped so hard that the shockwave caused Mt. Fuji to erupt"

Then poster under me would tell me if thats lame or not, as they will demonstrate, and then post how tough they are

We begin with my example.

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'You gotta new bottle of ketchup?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Here in canada, the ketchup has lids, not bottle caps.

You are not tough enough

Im so tough, the sun went blind looking at me

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

Good thing I don't live in Canada, huh?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Pfft, I could do that in my sleep.

I'm so tough, I watched Smile HD...

And had a hard time trying not to laugh.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

What the fuck did I just watch...?

You are kind of tough actually... that was fairly disturbing...

I'm so tough I walk on legos every morning. (I actually do, I have a semi moat around my bed so muggers cant get me)

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Doesn't that only work if the muggers take off their shoes when they enter the house?

I'm so tough that my bathroom has no toilet paper -- only sandpaper.