silly question but..

raymond13557

i have a rpg maker (rpg maker vx) and i was wondering if i could make a rpg with my tulpa to describe my progress? and i would be happy to add everyone else in a main wonder land hub world (Elysium) where everyone and their tulpas go to relax. i wont make the game main stream it's just going to be for a select few... you lot.. i want to give back for all your help!

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Lily: I wanna play!

Alcotriss: Sounds like fun... although I'm worried it won't even run on my computer because my computer is 64 bit. :/ Then again, don't let that stop you from being creative!

...can you make me one of the bad guys? Like... a humanoid dragon with a shotgun? XD Preferably wearing black spandex. If that request is too much, I totally understand. :3

Alcotriss: I don't even... Just... no... WHY?!?

Myself: Fintan, male, humanoid dragon. Howdydoo! (:

Host: Alcotriss, female.

Lily: Young lady, nature-loving with good fashion sense.

Joey: Cool dude. No-face meets V with white gloves, his former uniform.

Hecubin: Old man in brown garb. Orange eyes. Personification of fire.

I'm interested in how you're going to do this. I was actually working on a tulpa game at one point, but it was very different.

Is this game going to take place entirely in wonderlands?

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

well it's gonna take place in the "real" world and a hub wonderland, the player can enter it by means of teleportation due to a strong link with his

tulpa, the other characters in the party also gain this ability in due time. i will put more detail in my progress report.

Lily: I wanna play!

Alcotriss: Sounds like fun... although I'm worried it won't even run on my computer because my computer is 64 bit. :/ Then again, don't let that stop you from being creative!

...can you make me one of the bad guys? Like... a humanoid dragon with a shotgun? XD Preferably wearing black spandex. If that request is too much, I totally understand. :3

Alcotriss: I don't even... Just... no... WHY?!?

i'll add you as a anti-hero that eventually joins on your own accord.

i'll see what i can do

Include me and Samantha in the hub kinda place just hanging out please! Just pm me if you are gonna do it and need a description of me and her. :D

you lot will be the "sages" meaning you lot will help the main character Ian find where he needs to go. and not to mention selling ultimate tulpa forms and weapons for the player

Mindscape:

Artopia

you lot will be the "sages" meaning you lot will help the main character Ian find where he needs to go. and not to mention selling ultimate tulpa forms and weapons for the player

Wow, seems kool! I hope it turns out to be a nice little game.

Sounds like fun! Think you could place Sigma and Amy in there somewhere? They're magic as balls, so maybe something related to that? Could be cool.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

Huzzah!

Myself: Fintan, male, humanoid dragon. Howdydoo! (:

Host: Alcotriss, female.

Lily: Young lady, nature-loving with good fashion sense.

Joey: Cool dude. No-face meets V with white gloves, his former uniform.

Hecubin: Old man in brown garb. Orange eyes. Personification of fire.

i'll post a short youtube movie about it as soon as i am able. red and i are eagerly willing to provide this game for you.. my dear friends and tulpa friends

Mindscape:

Artopia