Who else uses the Tulpa.info Nostalgia board style?

Cinemaphobe

Hi.

I use the Tulpa.info Nostalgia board style because it looks so sexy and it gives me a feeling of nostalgia. Does anybody else use this style?

If you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about, then go to "Edit Options" to find "board style."

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

https://community.tulpa.info/usercp.php?action=options

This is strange. I prefer the default/dark, it flows together better.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I'm not sure why it would give you a feeling of nostalgia, since it's only called that because that's what the site used to look like.

After this new theme came along, I only stopped using the old one when I realized that some features (I think things like thread prefix links) don't work with the old theme. So I can deal with this theme just fine for the extra features.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I feel the nostalgia because I used the old site as a guest a few years back. When I returned to this site in October, I was thinking "Oh no...everything has changed..." But then I found the board style section and felt a nice rush of nostalgia ^^

It's strange how a forum can induce a feeling like that. This is the first forum I have ever used, and it's by far my favorite.

The default version does have more features, but I'm sticking to the good ole' version because it reminds me of the days when fede-lasse used to roam these pages lol

Yumi + Cinema

Yeah. None of the themes are terrible though. Terrible is a strong word after all. I'm just so used to the old theme that the default theme doesn't feel like Tulpa.info to me lol

Yumi + Cinema

Mobile is pretty much garbage either way, and I mostly post from my phone, given that I have so much on my plate every day. When I do use a PC, I stick with the new theme, mostly because of the features it provides.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Eh, I like the mobile theme pretty well, though it does have a couple missing features.

For reference:

ZzWQSo9.png

(as of 8 Nov 2014)

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

It should probably be taken into account the number of inactive users or whatnot that use the theme by default. Thanks for the table, though, Chupi.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest Anonymous

Man, the old skin hurts my eyes.

I wish the alternating light/dark theme worked out. You know, light skin in the morning, dark at night.