Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

16Personalities Personality Test
I made a thread a couple of years ago about a personality test allowing hosts to compare themselves to their tulpas and vice versa, and to report the results.
I've found another personality test that appears to give very accurate and detailed results, the best I've seen so far (after seeing a couple of others take the test, and myself). It's not related to tulpas unless you want it to be, though, so I decided to make another thread in Lounge for it.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

My results seem pretty fitting, despite my relatively strange situation as a tulpa who doesn't want anything specific out of life. I'm not sure if it really was my personality type before, or if my slightly more recent decision to devote myself to my systemmates (making them my family) swayed it, but either way it worked. Even as I'm trying to change who I am to who I want to be, causing some conflict between answers on logic vs heart or coldness vs emotion, it seems to have gotten a fair bit of who I am behind that right. I intend to take this test again some day, though.

Anyways. Feel free to post your results (or more interestingly, your thoughts on your results) here. Remember to check the following pages, starting with "Strengths & Weaknesses". And I should note the Conclusion page ends in an ad for their self-improvement program or something. Totally up to you if you wanted to go along with that, but I don't mean to promote it.
Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.
All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.
Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
16Personalities Personality Test - by Tewi - 07-01-2018, 06:15 PM
RE: 16Personalities Personality Test - by Ido - 07-02-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: 16Personalities Personality Test - by Tewi - 07-02-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: 16Personalities Personality Test - by anonymous2 - 07-15-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: 16Personalities Personality Test - by Lucilyn - 07-18-2018, 07:22 AM
RE: 16Personalities Personality Test - by Clo - 07-18-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: 16Personalities Personality Test - by Akecalo - 07-21-2018, 10:35 PM