Hello There, Guest! Register

A Progress Report....... After 2 Years.
Paranoid Llama Offline
Forum Games Maniac
Registered

Threads: 9
All Accounts Posts: 236

RE: A Progress Report....... After 2 Years.
O.O

A couple of occurrences. Often times today I was unconsciously writing in Sceena's signature handwriting style. I've confirmed with her that she wasn't controlling the body... don't really know how to feel about that...

As well, I was helping my little brother with a worksheet. He didn't get the idea of the work and I was having some trouble getting him to learn and was, frankly, starting to lose my patience since he couldn't do some simple work I taught and helped him with before. T'was pretty surprising for me considering I could tolerate a lot. This was having a noticeably negative effect on him. Sceena intervened and I let her decide to try, and wow was she good. She was so patient with him, complimented him and "wow"ing him after every success, and didn't make him feel bad after failures. After she was done with him, he was able to finish up the whole thing on his own! She's being way too modest about it, saying it was nothing. It was pretty awesome to see her like that.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

02-28-2017, 12:41 AM
Find Reply
Paranoid Llama Offline
Forum Games Maniac
Registered

Hm, I know I said I would post only when I had some meaningful progress to post, but when I don't post something for so long it feels wrong to not post how I've been doing so far.

Possession practice has been okay. We still can't hit that point where she can consistently possess me without me accidentally and unconsciously taking control. What we do in these scenarios is basically "re-calibrate" where we redo the possession transfer. She'll just tell me whenever we need to re-calibrate. Though, I find it's getting harder to let go/give control, and it takes me more focus than before to give the body to her. While a couple of weeks ago I could literally be walking and in a split second it'd be hers, I now have to concentrate on my thoughts and intentions to do so.

Ahah, as for parallel processing and dissociation, sessions have been pretty much non-existent. I did meditate a couple of times since the last time I posted, but even before I posted earlier there hasn't been much work. So yeah, it seems I tried biting more than I could chew here. Last year though, I'd be practicing dissociation meditation on almost the daily. Those were better times..

In general, Sceena's presence is more standout-ish and vibrant than before, so that's a plus.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

03-07-2017, 12:15 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 24
All Accounts Posts: 1,684

Hmm on the possession transfer thing. Maybe your stress levels or alertness are lower this week?

Well, it is probably not permanent. Especially with possession, which is a lot more like riding a bicycle than most tulpa abilities. If your visualisation went downhill, I'd be more concerned.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
03-07-2017, 02:55 AM
Find Reply
Paranoid Llama Offline
Forum Games Maniac
Registered

(03-07-2017, 02:55 AM)tulpa001 Wrote: Hmm on the possession transfer thing. Maybe your stress levels or alertness are lower this week?

Well, it is probably not permanent. Especially with possession, which is a lot more like riding a bicycle than most tulpa abilities. If your visualisation went downhill, I'd be more concerned.

Your comment made me ask my tulpaware™️️ to possess me, and I figured it out. I was just too focused on that shaking feeling I usually get when control is transferred. That's probably why. Before that was a side effect but now I'm emphasizing it as a main part of possession process. I'll have to work on that a bit more.

03-07-2017, 03:05 AM
Find Reply
Paranoid Llama Offline
Forum Games Maniac
Registered

The past week or so, cause of march break and stuff: 

[Image: 2v9f9dw.jpg]

Source

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017, 11:23 PM by Paranoid Llama.)
03-20-2017, 11:22 PM
Find Reply
Paranoid Llama Offline
Forum Games Maniac
Registered

Yeah things seem to be going okay... just one thing.... what's the opposite of progress?

05-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Find Reply
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Threads: 10
All Accounts Posts: 2,254

Regress.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
05-09-2017, 08:55 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 24
All Accounts Posts: 1,684

... How's Sceena?

:/

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
05-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Find Reply
Paranoid Llama Offline
Forum Games Maniac
Registered

Oh she's usually always fine even if I take long breaks. It's not like I wasn't paying attention to her at all the whole time, but it was very minimal.

I don't think I have the right to say I'm guilty about it anymore since I do this so often.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2017, 09:39 PM by Paranoid Llama.)
05-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Find Reply