Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

A Shooting Star from Shangri-La
Smile 
[Image: tumblr_inline_n2pgxfv6Fr1rpglid.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_n2pgxfv6Fr1rpglid.gif]

Aloha to all! My name is Astaria, though Star is acceptable as well! This is the beginning of my (or should I say our?) journey into tulpamancy! I have never attempted to create a tulpa before, so this will be a new experience for me; An experience that I hope will turn into something beautiful. 

--~--
I first learned about the tulpa phenomenon when I was only thirteen years old. I was fascinated with the idea of the mind being capable of creating an entirely different life. However, there was so much information that was missing for me to completely grasp the idea. I was in middle school, I had other priorities, and things going on in life. Not to mention, I was ONLY thirteen years old! I remember reading “Kiahdaj's Absolute Guide to Tulpas,” where he quotes JDBar for saying children should not create tulpas because their minds have not fully developed. Although, I was very mature for my age, I definitely wasn’t ready to fully make a decision, but I guess that shows maturity right there in itself.  

I cannot lie, I am still very skeptical and afraid. Not that I don’t believe in the phenomenon, I do, I always have. That is why I’m afraid! If I didn’t believe, I wouldn’t be frightened by it. I think I am just afraid of the outcome? The change? The unknown? Hopefully this is how everyone feels at first, or at least, how some people felt before they began. It took me a long time to come to this decision. I was worried that my reason for creating a tulpa wasn’t good enough. Most people, from what I’ve heard, create tulpas to help loneliness, depression, etc. However, I am not lonely; I have many trustworthy friends, family, and a lovely boyfriend of five years. I am not depressed, quite truthfully, the complete opposite! I’m a very positive and happy-go-lucky girl in a very positive world!

Therefore, I have decided to finally create a tulpa based on one reason: For experimentation and the experience. I want to learn and develop as time goes by! I want to open up new doors and see what my mind is capable of! I want to discover the unknown for myself, not just read about others experiences. I want to live my own life to the fullest, that includes opening up my mind, even to tulpamancy. 

--~--
I wish for the best of all those out there reading this! Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated!
There is a long road in front of me, one that I hope to continue until I reach the top of the highest mountain.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n2pgxfv6Fr1rpglid.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_n2pgxfv6Fr1rpglid.gif]
--~♥~--

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
A Shooting Star from Shangri-La - by Astaria - 03-25-2018, 03:36 AM
RE: A Shooting Star from Shangri-La - by Astaria - 03-25-2018, 03:38 AM
RE: A Shooting Star from Shangri-La - by Astaria - 03-25-2018, 03:40 AM
RE: A Shooting Star from Shangri-La - by Astaria - 03-25-2018, 03:42 AM
RE: A Shooting Star from Shangri-La - by Spice - 03-28-2018, 03:46 AM