A strong host?

nihi0145632

You can refer "Strong" as passionate, Independent, confident, compelling etc.. (anything with its similar synonym)

This is mostly a question for tulpas in general, but both can give opinions if they like to. Do you , the tulpa , prefer a host to be strong willed, Being Independent rather than being dependent on you or to others?

I've discussed this with my partners about if they prefer a more solid host and received mixed answers, i am curios to what others will say, I know that every person is different so i am curious to what their preference will be because i know in a relationship there's a chance where the other is Firm and the other is not.

I feel like this is a very personal or sensitive question. If you do not feel like anser then that would be fine, as much as possible I tend not cause any tensions

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

I don't understand the basis of the question. Why would anyone specifically want their host to be "lost, unmotivated, or vulnerable"?

No preference myself. I do what needs to be done, and don't what doesn't.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I don't understand the basis of the question. Why would anyone specifically want their host to be "lost, unmotivated, or vulnerable"?

No preference myself. I do what needs to be done, and don't what doesn't.

I am not implying that the tulpa want their host to be lost, unmotivated and or vulnerable.

It was meant to be if the tulpa, would prefer a host that is Independent of themselves rather than them being dependent on them or others. Something, like that. If the question is hard to distinguish then I'll try to change it, to be more direct.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

So you mean, do we prefer if our hosts rely on us for support in any of various ways, or do we prefer them to handle their own business? That makes sense, I guess, strange question though.

Still no preference here.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Honestly... I'd say it doesn't matter.

If your host's got themselves together, that's all fine and good, but if they don't, it's not like you're gonna go "Sorry, can't be your tulpa." Tulpas and hosts have a bond tied together closer than marriage in a lotta ways. For better, or worse, you've gotta stick together and figure it out. So sure, ya might want a more independent host, but even if they're not, ya learn to work with them anyway. Compromise, work together in a way that makes ya both happy, y'know?

'Sides from that, I figure if people could do it alone and were independent, they wouldn't be making tulpas. Sure, there's accidents like me, but I guarantee ya that came from some hidden desires as well.

If I had a nickel for every time someone called me gay... It'd go to my host because I don't care enough to collect it.

I honestly don't think about it. I wouldn't change my host for anything. She is perfect.

She is strong in a way. She is completely unswayed by anything other than logic.

But she is also a complete pushover that lets me do anything I want.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

lost, unmotivated, or vulnerable

me irl

I agree with Raymond. I don't think it matters.

With my host being a minor, she can't be independent for a little while longer. If you mean independent from her tulpae, then if she was she never would have made us. She does not need us, she survived her entire life without us, but we're here for her anyways. Not because she wants us to be, but because we want to be. She's there for us. We're dependent on her and want what's best for her.

I don't care if she's "strong" or not, all I care about is that the three of us are in this together, as a team, and care for each other.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)