About Kiahdaj's Absolute Guide to Tulpas

tulpacn

Hello everyone, I'm the administrator from China Tulpa community. To meet the needs of our own community, I have compiled several tutorials with reference to "Kiahdaj's Absolute Guide to Tulpas" to introduce beginners to Tulpa's common sense and creative process.

Along the way, I discovered that Kiahdaj's tutorial was somewhat outdated.

So I would like to ask if there is a tutorial similar to "Kiahdaj's Absolute Guide to Tulpas". And their writing time is close to the present.

I know there is a tutorial index thread that lists the current tutorial integration in great detail, but there are so many that I can't really read them all.

God, I just found out that kiahdaj made some changes to the English version in 2017. Our translation tutorial is always available in 2013.

How many things did we miss?

Most of the changes since 2013 have been insignificant but if you're interested the guide's thread has a changelog. While it's not as concise as it probably could be, plenty of people still consider it to be the go-to general guide (myself included). 

Tulpa001 and Piano have guides that are mentioned pretty often so consider looking through those first.

Most of the changes since 2013 have been insignificant but if you're interested the guide's thread has a changelog. While it's not as concise as it probably could be, plenty of people still consider it to be the go-to general guide (myself included). 

Tulpa001 and Piano have guides that are mentioned pretty often so consider looking through those first.

Thank you for your answer.

In fact, we know a little bit about tulpa001, and we did a translation relay for it, but unfortunately it's been almost a year now, and we've done less than a third of it. Our content is still at version 3.4.

Obviously tulpa001's tutorial is difficult for beginners to read, and the article overall is too looooong.

Personally, I think a course like Kiahdaj is the most appropriate in length.

For reasons of the Chinese Internet itself, I was temporarily unable to log onto the page of Piano.

Is Google Docs blocked?

Is there some other format/website I should upload it with so that it's accessible?

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Is Google Docs blocked?

Is there some other format/website I should upload it with so that it's accessible?

We can't go to any Google site.

It would be nice if there were other ways to offer downloads.

I added a couple of download links. If there's other sites I should add, feel free to tell me.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)