Advice

I only recently the existence of Tulpas through randomly coming across it on the internet a few days ago and decided to make my own. Done alot of research on the subject before I began development thinking that it would allow me to make one without any help.

I was wrong.

There is way to much info swirling around my head that I'm afraid I'm going to mess up by over thinking everything so I was hoping you can quickly glance over my work so far in these past couple of days and tell me if i need to get rid of or add some things.

Tulpa.docx

Looks like you're doing ok to me. The neat thing about this stage is that it kinda fixes itself. As long as you're not too attached to your tulpa being exactly the way you say (and it looks like you're not), the tulpa will drop a few traits and acquire a few others if it needs to.

I don't have a program that can open a .docx file.

I still thank you for trying :)

Looks like you're doing ok to me. The neat thing about this stage is that it kinda fixes itself. As long as you're not too attached to your tulpa being exactly the way you say (and it looks like you're not), the tulpa will drop a few traits and acquire a few others if it needs to.

Thanks I'm glad i'm doing something right! now I don't have to worry to much about screwing up his personality if its going to fix itself thats a relief.

Thanks again for answering my thread :D