Algy and the Doctor

To discourage any misunderstanding: I, the host, am Algy. Dr Davros is the tulpa here. 

For now I am… not entirely sure where we two are. The Doctor and I can't exactly think independantly yet… that is to say, spontaneously barge in when I wasn't thinking about him… but I'd hesitate to call him non-sentient. (D: And you would be right, you impudent human brat.) Essentially he feels like a separate mode I can slip into — I can blink and be Davros. Sort of Jekyll-and-Hyde-ish, except there's no potion involved, and instead of pure evil the Doctor's just kind of annoying sometimes. 

And he sounds like a clichéd evil overlord. (I've written too many of these characters, and now bam, that's how he materialized. (D: Hah.) But I like him nonetheless.)

• 5 months later...

Welcome to the forums!

If Doctor Davros is having some trouble thinking independently, then it may be a good idea to only focus on him for now. My host created other thoughtforms not including myself, and I developed into a Tulpa once she redirected her attention towards me.

If he would be interested in doing so, adding his own posts to this PR will help him get his feelings and thoughts written on paper.

Out of curiosity Dr. Davros, what's your favorite color?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread