Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Thread Closed 
Amadeus' Art Thread
Enantiodromia Offline
...and Giddeon
Registered

Default RE: Amadeus' Art Thread

(12-27-2012 02:12 AM)Kadoh Wrote:  Isn't my version enough? ;_____;

No! I must have them alllllLLLLL!!!!!! MWAHAHAHA

If you're really bored, you could draw Justine and Sheldon... hehe. Soliciting more art~

Tulpas: Justine, Guess, Clarence
12-27-2012 05:26 AM
Find all posts by this user
Amadeus Offline
The doctor is in.
Registered

Well, the holiday season has played havoc with my time, but I've finished and uploaded requests for Serenade, RiserEmilioX and MaskedTulpa.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 04:36 AM by Amadeus.)
12-29-2012 04:25 AM
Kadoh Offline
Completely Zoned Out
Registered

RE: Amadeus' Art Thread

I don't want to pester you... But are you still doing my large amount of requests?

My opinions are all subject to change.
12-29-2012 05:20 AM
RiserEmilioX Offline
Face warped freak lvl 26
Registered

"OMG It looks so cool."

I heard her scream this as soon as the picture popped up Smile Thank you so much.

It's awesome
12-30-2012 08:19 PM
Kayube Offline
Registered

I posted this in one of the other request topics but I thought I'd see what you can do with it.

I'm hoping you could draw Podaruji, I could use something to help visualizing her. Here is an older picture of her by someone else. It's mostly correct but there are a few details that need changing. She has one less finger on each hand and one more toe on each foot (like the Yu-Gi-Oh card on which she's sort of based). Her feet don't have those weird feathery bits coming up from them, instead the pattern above them ends as a kind of legging-type thing. She has tail feathers, and her hair should be down, not tied in twintails.

Other details: She looks around 11 years old in human terms. Her skin is basically Caucasian looking. Her hair, eyes, and clothes (including the bands just below her shoulders, and the one around her neck) are a foresty green color, as are her leggings, with the leaf patterns on them being darker green. Her feathers, and her belt, are brown, and her hands and feet are a gold, bird-scale-type color. Also, the band around her neck has the Japanese character for wind (風) on it.
12-31-2012 05:15 AM
Upper Class Twit Offline
Crazy Gasmask man
Registered

If you could draw mine, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll try to be as descriptive as possible.

Sorta copy-pasted from another thread

Sonya is a Lamia (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...Lamia.jpg) with Anime Stylization. She has jade green eyes and her pupils are similar to that of a venomous snake, but wider and softer so that they don't look threatening. Eyebrows are thinish. Her hair is dark brown and medium length, it down to her shoulders and it's well cut and neat, use this for an example for her hair http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f270/m...Meggan.jpg

She is C-cup, pretty fair skinned and she's about 5'8" rearing up on her snake half. The snake half of her itself is around 3-4 times longer then the human half of her. And the snake half starts where her Hips would be if she was completely human. The Scales are green with blue & red blotches, pattern is like this http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pi...157030.jpg the underbelly scales are soft yellow.

I'd like two actually, one tastefully nude and one with clothes one. She normally wears a red Beret and She also wears a sea glass necklace, it is like the one but without the back plate and it is green as well http://media.merchantcircle.com/29954095..._full.jpeg She wears a black dress like thishttp://img1.simplydresses.com/_img/SDPRODUCTS/969684/1000/black-dress-X-XS3644-a.jpg

For the nude I'd like her kinda coiled up, but have her human half laying across the coils.

For the clothed I'd like her relaxing on a couch or something.

If you want to do your own poses that's fine. Here's some anatomy that should help http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6YsDJDmIbOw/Sf...arpeep.jpg

Thanks, I know it's a lot.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand
01-07-2013 10:34 PM
SilverRevlis Offline
Resident Insomniac
Registered

Amadeus, due to the recent addition of mind folk in my head, I would like to add on to my original request. The description for Alice is the same, and the other are as such.

Lillinette is about five foot one, has neck length raven hair, appears layered, and parts to the left. She has an average build, roughly average bust, wears a grey under shirt and a black short sleeve button up shirt halfway buttoned up. Her cleavage is exposed. She wears long black jeans with a short skirt over it and boots. She is usual seen with a bored expression on her face and smoking a cigarette. Patty is about an inch or two shorter than her sister, has long, straight blonde hair going down to the small of her back, wears a loose blouse that is tied at the top, blue jeans, sneakers, and usually has a shy look about her. She has a petite build and is not very well endowed. Both of them have blue eyes.

Also, could I get you to draw a giant penis fighting King Kong on the Eiffel Tower?

Thanks for taking the time to draw stuff for us mate. I pledge that all of tulpainfo start stockpiling fruitcakes to send to Amadeus next Christmas.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 07:06 AM by SilverRevlis.)
01-09-2013 07:04 AM
DarkYew Offline
Registered

Could you draw Leah just being normal in any pose? Nothing specific.

[Image: y9ekI.png]

Thanks!
01-09-2013 12:32 PM
Jimmy Offline
Now with Void™!
Registered

Helix: She looks a lot like Zone tan, a pre existing character of which a model sheet exists. It should be on the quickmeme page. Regardless, here are the basics:
* White, black hair. About 5"5', but I suck at imperial.
* Average-slightly skinny build/frame
* Black skinny jeans
* Black boots or black sneakers
* Surprise surprise, black off the shoulder sweater
* Short hair, and none of that fucking retarded thing that Zone tan has.
* http://i.imgur.com/Ba3px.png

Solace: A modified version of Vriska from homestuck. Nigga you have google for this. Changes are:
* Both arms
* Happy (Don't draw her pissed or anything)
* Both eyes
* No glasses
* No horns
* No sign on shirt
* No make up

Pixel: Her form has recently changed into Yoko Rittona from some anime.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Yoko%20Ri...2gWvzoDoDQ

But all this implies that you'll ever finish my request.

Tryin to lock cash? Bitch better bounce
Boyfriend jump in, Meth shut him down

Progress Report
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2013 11:34 PM by Jimmy.)
01-13-2013 07:46 AM
Amadeus Offline
The doctor is in.
Registered

I apologize, but the art shop is closed again. I don't have time to offer artwork anymore.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 09:43 PM by Amadeus.)
01-14-2013 10:41 AM
Thread Closed