arcon and Hanna's progress

arcon

ok well i might as well start with how thing began(this was a like a month and a half back) well i started with basic personality type stuff not too in depth, gave her a form(female, fair skin, red hair, blue eyes and angel wings) she knows shes a tulpa and i love her even if she changes

a funny thing happened the night after i really started working on her i had what id describe as a very vivid dream of coding being written and scrolling too fast to really read in something like quickbasic(black background blocky white letters) but i haven't done any sort of coding for maybe a year and quickbasic for like three the weirdest part was that it just kept going almost through the whole night even after waking up once or twice

nothing amazing happened except she did seem to pick up on pulsing not to long after creation then on what might have been the 25 of may i heard what i think was some sort of vocalization(that was a mix of hey and my name) because i had earplugs in work at an airport so random yelling is discouraged and no one else seemed to have heard it(i was the only one with hearing protection)

now the big step is consistent vocalization either she is quiet and needs some more time to build up to it the much more likely scenario that im not hearing her the best(if at all most of the time) as for right now its almost like i have to proxy in my head and then if i get it right or wrong she pulses accordingly there is more but this feels a little long right now

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good start. Initially some tulpas have to do everything through proxy, but as they (and their hosts) get better, they start doing more and more on their own. Keep at it!

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Others (myself included) have noticed that sometimes popping into the IRC can be helpful. Tulpas see all the other tulpas talking and it can encourage them to try and communicate. I think it definitely helped Sarah become more vocal.

Also, just to make sure you are clear... if you already know this I'm sorry. You want to be listening in your mind, not with your ears (at this point anyway). It's quite possible that she will speak using the same mindvoice that you do. It can be confusing, but over time it should become easier to know who is who.

Good luck!

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

• 2 weeks later...

ok so recently ive decided to let mind voice be a more natural thing instead of trying to make it happen (let it find me instead of looking for it in a way) there seems to have been good results(though still a little rare) with the nametag thing and one night just before falling asleep i picture lying beside Hanna the she said something about secret(it was weird it felt like a mind voice but in colour or HD if that makes sense) i still can't really understand her, now we or im at least hope to work more on independence

ps i think she says hi

Well things are going ok I think I've heard hanna's mind voice once or twice when I'm not paying attention the only weird thing is my intrusive/random thaughts through out the day almost seem voiced now escpecially when I'm trying to fall asleep(like flipping through different channels on tv) (/bold has anyone else whent through this before/ is this common? /bold)

• 2 weeks later...

today i heard Hanna deliver another strong message this time asking about the time like maybe 3 to 4 words(best so far that i know of) but the exact quote is lost since that was 18 hours ago but if i had to associate something to these words id have to say sharp again not sure why but that what they are to me

I had a dream last night that seemed to have Hanna in it(it was a dream memmory is hazy) it was pretty cool and I figure it wouldn't hurt to put down a very basic version of some goals see her smile(visualizatio/imposition), hear her laugh(vocalization/impostion) and see her smile(it may be corny but I can't think of a better way to say it) oh and be able to have a imposed sword fight with my muscles stopping themselves as if hitting something physical

I'd like to do that myself. I'm really interested in the idea of using imposition as virtual reality. Of course I'm nowhere near that yet.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I've been trying the mental relocation thing seems ok but besides music playing in my head when I try to think about Hanna sometimes(wich maybe her try to talk) things seem pretty slow right now

• 2 weeks later...

So I've noticed that I'm starting to get more frequent whispers from Hanna(random little bits of mind voice that arn't days appart) so that's really cool I think its because I'm actually trying to acticly force though I still never hear much durring that time it seems strongest when I'm "activly" hangong out like just quiet mind and eyes open I think when I'm forcing I may be too busy with other things