Argument Fallacies

The Tropical System

Greetings. I want to make a thread on argument fallacies, and how we, as a community arguing for tulpas, can avoid them the best we can. The question I have is, which section do I put the thread in?

Thanks a bunch,

-Cali

The Tropical System:

Andrew, Budo, Cali, Candice, Carmen, Dante, Dara, Dylan, Hugh, Lucas, Micheal, Rubix, Zeke, and Zelda

Dog: Spirit

Ummm, what an interesting question... I could probably shift it over to general discussions... I am trying to figure out why this feels familiar.... I am thinking.... Do you have a particular argument fallacy thing you want to lead with?

Ummm, what an interesting question... I could probably shift it over to general discussions... I am trying to figure out why this feels familiar.... I am thinking.... Do you have a particular argument fallacy thing you want to lead with?

I was thinking about making one post at a time going into detail about each fallacy, if that's okay. I don't know which one I'm going to start with, though.

The Tropical System:

Andrew, Budo, Cali, Candice, Carmen, Dante, Dara, Dylan, Hugh, Lucas, Micheal, Rubix, Zeke, and Zelda

well, then, you should always start with the absurd...

like Monty Python's how to have an argument:

Oh my God, yes XD

Thanks for your time, by the way! After I made this post I discovered that there was a section to ask questions about the forum that would've been a better place to ask this, and then I felt bad ;-;

The Tropical System:

Oh my God, yes XD

Thanks for your time, by the way! After I made this post I discovered that there was a section to ask questions about the forum that would've been a better place to ask this, and then I felt bad ;-;

No worries! We MODs get paid very well. In Tulpa currency. Oh, I wasn't supposed to say that... Look over there...

A thread like that would probably belong in General Discussion, unless it's like a blog-thing, then it would go on Lounge.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I disagree because you are wrong!   ;)

Now, wait a minute! Abuse is the next room over.

This is the department of arguments.

A contradiction is not an argument.

Yes it is!

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me