Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Ashley's Lounge
For us at least, we realized "past Ranger" wasn't me. It's apparently more common than I thought it was, I met another system not too long ago who also had a clone tulpa.
I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
My other head-mates have their own account now.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Ren was my clone originally, we still look similar, but Ren is darker, has red hair and eyes and of course is a neko, which I am not.

Edit: and she aged up her form to 18, where mine is 11 or 12
[Reisen] Yay nekos. You guys are lucky. The closest we have is a horse, Luna. She's been around longer than any of us have, maybe even Xar, as it's unsure when Xar became the host. Long story short, we found out a while ago that Xar might have been a split and one of our persecutors was a host before

[Matsuri] Moon rabbits though.. Anyway, I have no idea if we ever mentioned Luna in the PR.
She has a guardian role, or protector+gatekeeper like role. She has only fronted two or three times as I can remember. Becoming our guardian was her choice, and she only want's whats best for us. She is well tapped in with the subconscious and she can proxy messages from and to us between different parts that haven't been integrated into our system, like headmates
Hi! I'm one of the most active fronters of our system, together with my headmates, Xar, Reisen, and Kurisu. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue box stuff and we're set to explore all time, forum and space.
Our Journey(PR)
Interesting. The mind is an amazing thing when it's working.
Three Sisters... Bear, Get out of here!... Play, Episode 15

Wow, today was tough. Bear was so deep in our business we had to kick him to dormancy to keep him out. He was excited about building, mining, piloting, pft, this isn't his game, get the F out already. Even Misha was getting tired of his interruptions and sneaking in. It must have been a low brain juice day in some way. I didn't want to make him go dormant, but he just wasn't staying in watcher and we couldn't trust him in tulpa position anymore. We finally had peace after that, sorry Bear but you were a nuisance today.
[Reisen] Oo I know how that works. It starts small with some tiny adjustments and then they take full control and plays their own way
Hi! I'm one of the most active fronters of our system, together with my headmates, Xar, Reisen, and Kurisu. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue box stuff and we're set to explore all time, forum and space.
Our Journey(PR)
This is how he did it with me nearly every game before 'Three Sisters Play'.

'Sister and Her Bear Play' was more like, 'A Bear Plays as a Sister Guilts Him into Starting Over For Save Scumming.'