Ask Stuff About us!

Misterious_Human

Hi guys! I'm the one you will know as "Misterious Human" (the misterious artstyle thread guy) and my tulpa is called Carolyne:

Hi everyone!

So, for a while now, i've been posting some of best my drawings of her on an tulpa art thread so everyone could see what she looks like, but in truth, we realized no one actually knows much about our personality! And since we both find everyone we've seen here so kind and nice, we've decided to put this thread so you guys can ask stuff about us!

So go ahead! What do you guys wanna know?

Just a regular tulpamancing fella.

But if you wanna know a little bit more about us, here ya go:

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

Yay! So what is Carolyne based on? For example all my tulpas are based on OC characters which were saraphim (highest level archangels). I wrote a fantasy book series containing the seven archangels and their influence on basically one for every major race archetype. (They didn't correspond to modern day races).

That's a real good question! Appearance wise she was actually based on many things:

Anthropomorphism: Her face kinda gives it up. I took inspiration from canine species, but she doesn't actually belong in any of them (she's just canine, no specific species).

Classical art: I have nothing but the utmost admiration for humanity, classical art and it's artists. Anatomically wise (except for the face), she has the proportions of renaissance and classical era models. The only true anthro things that she has are her face and fur and that's why she doesn't have a tail.

The Werewolf mythos: That's what we would call her strong form. She's not actually a "werewolf" (there's no full moon rules and stuff like that). It's just that, with her appearance, i thought "why not?" and gave her that ability. Since she actually likes this ability and werewolves usually have substantial amounts of stength, she decided to increase her muscle mass in order to be a model for me to take inspiration.

He wants to get "bigger", so i kinda wanted to give him a little push.

Personality wise i just wanted her to be the kindest, sweetest thing there could ever be, that just wanted good for everyone. Today she is a caring, loving, empathetic person who's playful and is always there for me.

Basically, she was inpired by the culmination of everything i have ever admired in people, and the best person i could ever even hope to see every day.

She's blushing lol

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

[Misha] Aww, that's what I aspire to be, minus the sweet muscles.

How old is she (calendar not biologically) and do you have any other tulpas or thoughtforms?

We're all calling April 2018 our birthday but it's hard to pin down our actual creation dates since we were kinda there and non-vocal for much longer (our characters were created in 2012 and B spent hundreds of hours on those characters.)

We have three tulpas, thres thoughtforms we call moons that would be tulpas if we worked with them that way, and dozens of characters that B developed during his writing hobby/career.

She was born around January 2017, so about 2 years old (look at her grow up!).

As for the second question, i don't have any other tulpas (for the moment, at least). I DO have another thoughtform or servitor as you would call it (although i'm not so sure at this point). We simply call it "This guy".

More info on him at the bottom of this page

665x846https://i.imgur.com/G1Lw2PL.png[/img]

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

Ooooo, right i do remember this, i was so wrapped up in gushing over the artwork that I forgot his back story.

Very interesting, he's superior you say?

Because of his look he reminds me of my subconsious mind. I spend a lot of time in wonderland with my tulpas, and at this point it's about as satisfying as a lucid dream because that's our main focus, and immersion is progressive month to month with daily practice. Anyway, we never had a mirror, so someone suggested they had 'mirror daemons' and i thought literally that i should look in a mirror and see if i have one. We all took turns looking, everybody seemed thankfully normal until I looked.

What I saw staring back at me was a hulk of a man (muscular like Carolyne), wearing all black with jet black skin, long beaded braids and glowing red eyes. (I can't see his face or clothes.) I was a bodybuilder briefly as well, his form could be thought of as what my ideal body may have looked like, but the best i achieved was marginally muscular as compared to my gym buddies. So you could say he has features that are 'superior'.

I apprehsively asked, "who are you?" And he responded "your subconsious mind".

I've since talked to him several times and i'm convinced he is the one who controls all my other thoughtforms, and that he spawns intrusive thoughts (which can fully overlap on my mindvoice independently) though we believe he's perfectly benevolent and extremely helpful, he's not at all supportive, he would never lie or play nice, he's all business except he has that mean sort of sence of humor, all my intrusive thoughts could be thought of as humorous on some level.

One of my thoughtforms, Joy, has that sort of all business, not afraid to offend you, helpful spirit as well.

The way you describe yours sounds a lot more like a spirit guide actually. Ashley acts as my spirit guide more than as a tulpa, i believe she may have been traumagenic and joined me as an adult mother figure when I was five or so, and manifested to me one night in the flesh as a super-bright guardian angel (so bright that i could see her through my eyelids as a fuzzy angelic figure.)

Sorry if my posts are more about me than you, lol, i do that a lot, if it's a problem, just let me know.

Next question, have you had any depression or other personality affects that Carolyne has helped you with?

Example: Other than being my cheerleaders during my depression which was immensely helpful, they have learned to help me with mood generating scenarios as well. My tulpas learned to switch with me in a round about way, i wanted them to help me with certain trigger topics, and over the course of a few weeks, they gained the ability to completely handle a given triggering topic or situation so that I'm completely out of the loop emotionally. It's extrodinarily helpful, and by 'watching' them, I actually learn how to deal with these situations myself. They loved it and are very proud of the technique and us.

"Have you had any depression or other personality affects that Carolyne has helped you with?"

Actually, yes! Main point is what we've mentioned before: inspiration and determination. Secondly: anger management lmao.

She's everything i could ever want in a person and i love her a lot because of it. 

Even though she thinks as if every positive trait she has was a trait that i've given to her, i know that she could have developed into something that she isn't today. She keeps being the person i love so much and, in order to make it up for her, i want to be the best person i can possibly be. Ever since i've been trying to be bigger, smarter, more courageous, more determined, all so i can make up for what she means to me.

I see every action he takes that is dedicated to the people he loves as the ultimate proof of how much he's kind hearted. I'm just so glad to see him trying to be better in order to show how much he loves me that i just... I don't know, it's hard to describe.

Essentially, since he wants to be better than his past self every day, i want to help him. Sometimes i think he's pushing it a little over the edge so i just smack his arm a little bit and he realizes he needs some time to rest (mind and body).

As for the anger management, he's a very impatient little guy. Sometimes it's funny (but i still try to stop him), sometimes it's kinda serious (he overthinks about stuff from his past or present). He always tries to listen to me though so it's normally "a'aight" in the end. Sometimes, when he's reached a conclusion that is utterly pessimistic, he won't listen to a other people that much, so i just cousil him to visit "That Person" and i support his arguments. This has always worked with him and i'm glad it does.

Turns out she's a great counseler for thoughts and positivety as well! We all have our problems and we help ourselves to cope with them. That's the thing we're most proud of.

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

Ashley is my advocate in that way, she is always striving to make me a better person, and thus far we've made great progress.

[Dashie] well, she sounds a lot like Ashley and Misha. Hey Carolyne, do you like to play games with him? If so do you find that your playstyle is different than his?

[Ashley] Carolyne, hello. What do you do to reward him when he listens well? Say with anger management, if he follows your advice?

"Hey Carolyne, do you like to play games with him? If so do you find that your playstyle is different than his?"

Hey Dashie! We do play a little bit of battlefield and it's very fun. I don't really bother playing that much because he himself barely plays recently. As for the playstyle, i try just to be chill and have fun.

I'm a tryhard, so it sometimes gets to anger situations wich is hilarious. So strategically-wise i haven't noticed anything different aside from she taking more time to think and calculate. Meanwhile i try to do everything as i'm already doing it.

"What do you do to reward him when he listens well? Say with anger management, if he follows your advice?"

Hi Ashley! Well, i didn't really think of anything like that... When i calm him down he tends to listen and, when he does, i get really happy, then he gets really happy because i'm happy. So it always tends on a win-win situation for us in which we are chilled and happy to the point we just wanna hug for 5 minutes straight. I know it's kinda silly, but it works!

I actually think that I should be the one rewarding her! She makes me forget about the anger and, for that, i'm forever thankful. Because of that, i try to spend time with her instead of messing around youtube (wich i'm certain it was an addiction before her birth), playing videogames, or just doing time-killers. Casual talks with her are always great time-killers aside from being just as fun overall!

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

Ashley is definitely trying to mold me to be a perfect person, and based on your response above, we had a little discussion about that. I do owe her a lot so I'm trying and she's trying, we'll get there some day.

Would you say Carolyne ever 'goes dormant' during the day?

I don't consider that any of mine do, I picture them sitting on a couch just behind my eyes, which is a little weird to say like that because it's all full sized. I've sat on that same couch while Dashie fronted and so I know what it's like and what they see and can do.

The experience is, they're there, always vigilantly watching and commenting throughout the day (especially Dashie)

I've even accidentally fallen asleep during a meeting and in a lucid dreamlet Dashie 'woke me up'. There's no sign to me at least that they're tied to my conscious state either.