Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Ban the person above you!
Banned for not understanding vague references to an old proverb that hasn't been in use since the sixties at the latest.
Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.
Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.
CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Banned because I understood the reference, just not the proverb.
BANNED BECAUSE I CAN FINALLY POSSESS!!! Big Grin  Big Grin  
I'm Apollo Fire, the "Sun God" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa created December 2016. My systemmates are Piano & Indigo. Form images: 1 2
Banned for caps.
Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.
CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.
Banned for Undertale.
Banned for Nonedertale
Banned for Underwear.
Banned for incorrect assumptions.
Banned for panties.
Banned for even more incorrect assumptions.