Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Bear Chat] Ashley's Lounge
It feels like a lot longer than 16 months for us.
Hey, we're taking a break to concentrate on our lovely selves for a while. We want to be alone like we were on months 0-4 again, so we'll be back in a while. If you're worried you can email MishaShyBear@gmail.com .

Have fun, love you all. Ta ta.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Okay, we'll keep trying to hold down the fort while you guys are gone, good luck!
Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.
Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)
Good luck, I'll miss you guys.
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

The Grays, my other head-mates, have their own account now.
Oh... take care, then!
My tulpa Aya writes in this color.
We'll be here for you guys when you get back. Take care and love each other!
Hello! I am the other side of me and Xar's system. 
Me and Xar's Journey 
Having a not-so-great day? Click here
Thank you all, we're working very hard on Bear 4.0 and based on this last week we know we can get this right. It's not like he has to be perfect, but he does need improvement and so we're finally pulling back from all social media, and we're going to go all out. Who knows where this will go but we're writing everything down.

Thanks again for the support, it will be a while. We're looking forward to the comeback and hopefully it'll be spectacular.

[Misha] <3 
No Bear don't goo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3
I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]