Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Bear Chat] Ashley's Lounge
(10-13-2019, 03:29 PM)Ashley Wrote: Who, me?

I can use "You" as a plural, right? Also, said that because I was originally writing "I hope things go well", but from our perspective they always had gone well. So I left the optimal wellness up to your guys' discretion.

(10-13-2019, 03:29 PM)Ashley Wrote: Hey Tewi. We had a visit by the Tewi clones, they don't talk, but they're like the gremlins in the original movie, so we don't give them attention after midnight. That was the important one, right?

You know, I never thought about it, but the other rabbits in Eientei are often drawn to look nearly exactly like Tewi, just a tiny bit shorter and with different haircuts and other minor features. I don't think that's 100% canon (it's based on other moon rabbits all looking similar and human-like, but moon rabbits are totally different from normal rabbits), but I'm not opposed to the depiction either.

The rabbits generally don't talk to anyone but Tewi and maybe sometimes Reisen. So your Tewi clones might be canon.
Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.
All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.
Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

They're intrusives, no offence, we dump them out the door.

Misha and Bear are itching to draw up some of these scenes, but it will take an entirely different art style that doesn't take dozens of hours.

One will be with you, one will be with Ren covred in cake (per special request.)
I look forward to the day when we are okay with our art style enough to start cartooning. Aside from a few scene ideas, cartooning the others would be really cool.
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!
Me too!